Jimmy Durmaz

Andy

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Get a grip, muppets like you's give rangers a bad name! People forget Lafferty goes down clutching his face often when nobody touches him. The malmo guy did what alot of footballers do, just accept it, it wouldnt have been an issue if that wank whittaker hadnt had a hissy fit, end of story! Absolute no need to come on a Rangers forum and state that guy should die. Out of order!

get-off-your-high-horse.jpg

He's a wee fud and should be stoned to death.

"They were dishing out blows after the ball was gone.

First of all, he dished out blows after the ball was gone with Whittaker. Then he says this...

"As for my incident with McCulloch, I think the referee felt sympathy for me because he saw how bad the challenge from him had been."

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Cunts more bitter than Lennon.

To be honest I don't think anything he said is wrong. McCulloch's tackle was awful and deserved a red card - imagine Brown did it to Jelavic in an old firm game, we'd be raging - (and there was a clear foul after that on the half way line that should have been a yellow). Bougherra nearly killed the guy, and the rules clearly state that throwing the ball at an opponent warrants a red card. So apart from the corner we can't blame the ref, and to be honest, we've had much worse in our favour. Remember Broadfoot in the old firm game anyone?

I think it is sad that we are seen by other teams to be ugly and dirty, and he is right, but it's been like that for so long and too many people seem to accept it. I actually admire Vladimir Romanov for aspiring to have a team that doesn't play "Scottish football". A style which frequently appears to be bettered by European teams with superior tactics.

Whenever we come up against Hearts we all say the same things about Ian Black as Durmaz said about us.

You know if any of the other Malmo players came out and said this I wouldn't mind so much, but I do think it is a bit tasteless from a guy who himself could have been sent off for a kick and went down holding his face having been hit in the shoulder. Okay, he is a bit of a dick, but I'm just saying that he makes some valid points and we shouldn't be hoping for him to die or blaming the ref for our loss.

Hope we get them in the Europa Cup groups stages if it's possible. Little scumbag who had a go at quite a few players. Had hoped someone was gonna plough into him near the end but it wasn't to be.

We can all die, we will die.

Yeah, but you obviously didn't mean the comment in that context.

That's an embarrassing thing to say, especially considering you're a Rangers fan and it's about a Rangers player.

Yeah, but you obviously didn't mean the comment in that context.

That's an embarrassing thing to say, especially considering you're a Rangers fan and it's about a Rangers player.

How did I 'obviously' not mean it in that context? Who are you to judge what I mean, and think that they know what I meant, better than myself?

If I say that I can die is it embarrassing as I am myself? Everyone can die. You've taken it completely out of context. I don't particularly like him at this instant, so he and Durmaz can go off and live a happy life together, and ultimately at some point people will die.

So quick to jump to conclusions.

How did I 'obviously' not mean it in that context? Who are you to judge what I mean, and think that they know what I meant, better than myself?

If I say that I can die is it embarrassing as I am myself? Everyone can die. You've taken it completely out of context. I don't particularly like him at this instant, so he and Durmaz can go off and live a happy life together, and ultimately at some point people will die.

So quick to jump to conclusions.

You're obviously an idiot so I won't waste my time.

I'm out.

The guy made at least three red card offenses himself:

1. He lashed out at Whittaker after the tackle he made himself - Whittaker is not excused by this, but trying to kick an opponent like that is a red card offense in itself.
  2. He rolled around holding his head when he hadn't been hit in the head. Anyone remember Rivaldo? He was fined for such behaviour and it stains his name to this day.

3. The attack on McCulloch. McCulloch got a yellow, fair and square, but Durmaz should've gotten a red straight away, it's one of the most amazing things this year so far that this didn't happen.

The fact this cheating wanker stayed on is something that fascinates me. One would think that he'd be greatful for it, and would keep a somewhat low profile on this as a professional athlete and instead comment on the game itself, the team having made the game of the millenium with their standards. The fact that he instead complains about us being ugly turns him into a c**t in my eyes. The fact that he's made into a hero for it stains my respect for Malmö fans, unfortunately, who up to this in general has had a good attitude with some exceptions. But now, after the game, from what I've seen in forums in Sweden, many of them behaves like a chihuaua who just managed to snatch a bone from a Grand Dane. It's disgraceful.

Google dictionary isn't correcting me though. Are you sure ?

Can't believe there's even a debate over 'agreed' being one word.

What's happening in schools these days? :anguish:

You can't be fucking serious, surely to Christ?

Can't believe there's even a debate over 'agreed' being one word.

What's happening in schools these days? :anguish:

You can't be fucking serious, surely to Christ?

Often I read threads backwards so this is the first thing I saw when I came on here. :anguish:

...I'm sure it's much worse in the Celtic forum though. :)

I think it is sad that we are seen by other teams to be ugly and dirty, and he is right, but it's been like that for so long and too many people seem to accept it. I actually admire Vladimir Romanov for aspiring to have a team that doesn't play "Scottish football". A style which frequently appears to be bettered by European teams with superior tactics.

Whenever we come up against Hearts we all say the same things about Ian Black as Durmaz said about us.

our football begins in the public parks and the streets - its where we learn that if you go down for nothing then you better not get back up because you'll end up at the doctors. and, usually, its a teammate that puts you there rather than the opposition. it is anathema to our concept of what football is - it is loathed by us more than anything else.

yes, it now occurs sporadically in our game because of the influx of euros - but those who partake of it are vilified.

now malmo and most euro team, on the other hand, have been playing this way - diving fairy cheaters, since the beginning of euro competition. its has been the quintessential tactic of almost every euro coach when playing against scottish teams - its disgusting, disgraceful and unmanly and usurps every other tactic on display.

the euro refs, to their shame, perpetuate it by rarely calling it and calling every hard scottish tackle a foul. while i admire brilliant tactics in football it, regrettably, doesn't come without this despicable component.

and black - he's not a 'ugly' or 'dirty' player - he is a fucking hatchet man - there is a distinction that even a poofter swede can distingusih, and to make such a cunt synonymous with rangers - well, that says it all about your particular perpective, doesn't it.

• 2 weeks later...

Guess who just attacked a Dinamo Zagreb player from behind in retaliation for a challenge, again. And not getting sent off again - yellow card and suspension though. Malmö is down 3-1. Looks like we might see the prick again in the Europa League.