Mccoist Resignation ?

scott316

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Support Rangers through the good and bad times, we get behind our manager and players if not then go fuck yourselfs!!

Best supporters in the world but some of you's are an embarrestment to the badge that yous wear!

No Surrender!!!

Firstly, sue your school.

Secondly, read some William Waddell quotes, feel proud and act upon them.

i sign in the night and read this, what the fuck is going on lads!

4 games in people, two men sent off it was a tough game, mistakes were made but we need to back him he has not had long enough.

We will bounce back but fucking hell this is a disgrace, we are not Hearts.

oh its personal alright, I'm a Rangers supporter who's had to endure the nonsense promises of this guy and watch my club crash out at the 1ST HURDLE of the CL qualifiers, with no fresh impetus of players that's badly needed cause they simply can't afford them. If this was the case, we should have been told instantly that funds were tight and that very little dealings in the transfer market would be made. Frankly, the fans have been lied to. Transfer dealings HAVE to be done before major European ties when you have a full pre-season to work with. Quite frankly, the new chairman's policy has been ridiculous, and I will have no one change my view on that.

You're as big a fhanny as I've come across here in some time. No one will change my view on that.

I wouldn't blame Mr Mccoist if he resigned after this. He's had no help to build a required new team that he can make his own after public promises made by that smarmy looking fud called Craig Whyte.

What's the point staying in this job at a club where the fans worship you as a deserved legend, only to have your legacy of being an out and out winner ridiculed because the new chairman does not have the financial muscle to support you. Is it fair McCoist gets the backlash, and has to endure that in his historical era as manager, he was a complete failure and it was his fault ? Cause if we don't spend millions soon, Celtic will walk all over us, and I'm afraid we don't have the money to spend.

If I was Ally, I'd start a mutiny and walk away, and put pressure on this pitiful chairman to deliver what's needed.

Everyone can say what they like about the decisions tonight, the sendings off, bottom line, a Rangers team that had the ability to sign 4-5 quality players along with the current squad should have shown zero respect for an 8th placed Swedish outift, and soundly beaten them. BUT, most of us knew with the current squad, we'd start defensively cautious, and honestly struggle. Tonight is a disaster, and McCoist really can't do much about it.

Be honest now....do you actually know the words (or meaning) of the song, 'Follow-Follow'?

You should be embarrassed by this thread.

Fuckin idiot! Ally knows he has the backing of every Rangers fan, if he wanted to do anything he could speak out and put pressure on Whyte, which is unneccesary! few games into the season and I'm reading this. if anyone needs to resign, its you! resign from posting this crap and give the man a break

Some of the negativity on here tonight is appalling. The very implication that Ally would consider walking away from the club he loves is both misguided and insulting. Let Mr. Whyte back our manager financially before the end of the window to enable to him to build his own squad before we start passing judgement. Ally wants what we all want, and will be every bit as disappointed as anyone here to be missing out on the Champions League. His status at this club has earned him the right to our backing for longer than four competitive matches, and I for one am right behind him.

I wouldn't blame Mr Mccoist if he resigned after this. He's had no help to build a required new team that he can make his own after public promises made by that smarmy looking fud called Craig Whyte.

What's the point staying in this job at a club where the fans worship you as a deserved legend, only to have your legacy of being an out and out winner ridiculed because the new chairman does not have the financial muscle to support you. Is it fair McCoist gets the backlash, and has to endure that in his historical era as manager, he was a complete failure and it was his fault ? Cause if we don't spend millions soon, Celtic will walk all over us, and I'm afraid we don't have the money to spend.

If I was Ally, I'd start a mutiny and walk away, and put pressure on this pitiful chairman to deliver what's needed.

Everyone can say what they like about the decisions tonight, the sendings off, bottom line, a Rangers team that had the ability to sign 4-5 quality players along with the current squad should have shown zero respect for an 8th placed Swedish outift, and soundly beaten them. BUT, most of us knew with the current squad, we'd start defensively cautious, and honestly struggle. Tonight is a disaster, and McCoist really can't do much about it.

If you think Ally McCoist is going to walk away now then you know nothing about Ally McCoist. Give the Whyte regime a chance - the season's hardly begun. Yes we're out of the CL early and it's a total pisser, but it's hardly the time to be pressing the nuclear button.