Whittaker

DaveRave

A right backs job is (first and foremost) to defend.

True. But a footballers job, first and foremost, is to be able to play football. At Rangers's level anyway.

And no matter how much confidence and effort Broadfoot puts into that, he just will never be good enough.

He cost us tonight, he cost us against Hearts and he cost us in the first leg against this mob. Surely there must be a young lad breaking through desperate to show what he can do?

Always been a confidence player.

Sadly, since he gave that goal away, he has no confidence.

It's a crime Broadfoot (who brims with confidence if nothing else) hasn't been used.

I've never been a fan of Broadfoot Lucy but I have to agree with you I'd play him before Whittaker in fact I'd play you before Whittaker :)

to be honest most off the rangers team isnt good enough, we are just settling for what we can afford, i doubt any off the current players(jelavic aside) would off got into dick advocaats rangers team

I've never been a fan of Broadfoot Lucy but I have to agree with you I'd play him before Whittaker in fact I'd play you before Whittaker :)

Thank you...maybe not though..I'm a striker ;)

In all seriousness though, I may not know as much as Ally McCoist about football tactics but I know a scared, intimidated player on the pitch and a confident, cocky one.

Whittaker has no confidence right now.

Broadfoot has loads right now.

It's a no brainer who to pick, save you've just offered one a huge new deal and the other's contract is left to expire.

Time to earn your wage as Gers manager and make a huge decision.

Thank you...maybe not though..I'm a striker ;)

In all seriousness though, I may not know as much as Ally McCoist about football tactics but I know a scared, intimidated player on the pitch and a confident, cocky one.

Whittaker has no confidence right now.

Broadfoot has loads right now.

It's a no brainer who to pick, save you've just offered one a huge new deal and the other's contract is left to expire.

Time to earn your wage as Gers manager and make a huge decision.

If your a striker I'll stick you up front with Jelavic ;)

With Whittaker costing a couple of goals and in general having poor games he shouldn't even have been on the pitch tonight

How shite do you need to play until the manager tells you it's time for a spell on the bench and make you work for your place

Call me para but with his shocking start to the season is this a GIRUY to us for not allowing his sale?

I know he signed a new deal but he's been like a different player.

I thought this too haha...but nah.

We didn't force him to sign a new deal. Cunt could've walked handed in a transfer request if he wanted away.

Steven Whittekar has never been a good Defender and you are spot on Scotbear.

He has had a few nightmare moments in that position, and in the big pressure games like tonight and Unirea he just cant cope.

Much bettet going forward and for me Broadfoat is steadier at RB.

He has let everyone down tonight especially the manager.I personally would sell him.