Ally Got It Right.

PaulRFC1

I have not read the majority of the comments on here but here is my take on the game.

At first it looked as if Edu and Lee are in the middle with Davis on the right but we played a 4-2-3-1/4-5-1 which was the correct decision.

The lads played great, they put a ton of effort into this game and dominated Malmo completely. Whittaker is an absolute cock for doing what he done but even when he was sent off we controlled the game. Then Bougherra who has been poor from the start of the season gets himself sent off and thats just enough IMO, he isnt interested and that should be the final straw. Punt him even if he turned round and said he wanted to stay.

Whittaker and Bougherra cost us that game, and lets not forget that fucking ref.

Malmos goal came from a fucking terrible corner decision which was nowhere near Lee and then when it was cleared of the line and it was near the edge of the box there was a blatant foul which we never got and then they scored a screamer. The ref was fucking shite today.

We had golden opportunites over the 2 legs and really should have buried them.

Chin up Super, we move on to the Europa League and try and get the Co-efficient up.

Proud of the team today, WATP.

Oh and one last thing, Mo Edu and Lee have been the whipping boys for the last couple of weeks but today both of them played well.

Even at 10v11 we were the better team.

Shocking call to send off Boughie, incomprehensible.

Even then, at 9v11/9v10 we lost to a top-class goal.

Can't blame McCoist - blame Whittaker/Naismith before anyone else.

Can't blame Ally for tonight's game.

Losing at home to this team was an absolute disgrace. Malmo are a woeful side.

I don't think they're as bad as we are making out.

A few of their players would actually make half decent signings for us.

I have not read the majority of the comments on here but here is my take on the game.

At first it looked as if Edu and Lee are in the middle with Davis on the right but we played a 4-2-3-1/4-5-1 which was the correct decision.

The lads played great, they put a ton of effort into this game and dominated Malmo completely. Whittaker is an absolute cock for doing what he done but even when he was sent off we controlled the game. Then Bougherra who has been poor from the start of the season gets himself sent off and thats just enough IMO, he isnt interested and that should be the final straw. Punt him even if he turned round and said he wanted to stay.

Whittaker and Bougherra cost us that game, and lets not forget that fucking ref.

Malmos goal came from a fucking terrible corner decision which was nowhere near Lee and then when it was cleared of the line and it was near the edge of the box there was a blatant foul which we never got and then they scored a screamer. The ref was fucking shite today.

Chin up Super, we move on to the Europa League and try and get the Co-efficient up.

Oh and one last thing, Mo Edu and Lee have been the whipping boys for the last couple of weeks but today both of them played well.

tactics were fine so were most of the players. ref and whittaker were a joke

:bullshit - Copy:

Can't blame Ally for tonight's game.

Losing at home to this team was an absolute disgrace. Malmo are a woeful side.

He got it wrong to start with at home.

Going 5 at the back against Malmo was pathetic but even then he changed it and we had golden opportunities at home and should have won that game aswell.

Whittaker costs us arguably both games and Naismith misses 3 sitters over the course of the tie. I hope Ally realises Naisy aint a striker and Whittaker should be thrown right to the bench.

Malmo are terrible and we showed that tonight, dominated them and that makes it harder to take.

I don't think they're as bad as we are making out.

A few of their players would actually make half decent signings for us.

I thought they weren't too bad in the first leg but tonight they were awful. We showed tonight that they're a poor team. We hardly looked like conceding even with being 1, then 2 men down. Their goal was a 1 in 100 wonder strike which came from a corner which shouldn't have been given. Jelavic missed a sitter, Naismith missed a good chance in the first half and if the ref sends off Dumaz which he should have then we would have gone through fairly easily in my opinion.

What the fuck did Naismith do wrong? <cr>

The wee man put some shift in over two legs but I', sure he'll be as disappointed as we are he didnt take at least one the clear cut chances he had at home. Jela will be thinking the same with his sitter in this game tonight.

It's not just this individual game to Malmo that is getting people upset. It's the ramifications of this game and what it means to our season. It's the money lost along with all of the other things that have been happening that is getting people angry. The simple fact is that we need more players and in order to get that we need money to buy them. Where is that money going to come from?

Speaking about this game individually, we did play better and a couple of bone head plays and decisions lost if for us. It's what this means for the club as a whole that is worrying.

The wee man put some shift in over two legs but I', sure he'll be as disappointed as we are he didnt take at least one the clear cut chances he had at home. Jela will be thinking the same with his sitter in this game tonight.

Exactly.

He should have scored at least one at Ibrox but to say that he is to blame for us to going out is madness.

Whittaker's ill discipline cost us the game tonight.Throughout his time at Ibrox he has shown poor judgement on the pitch but tonights action may well have thrown the Club into crisis.I cant even begin to think of a way that Ally can deal with this successfully other than offer him to Bursaspor.They were there for the taking and it looked like we would until his stupidity changed the whole balance of the tie.I dont know where we go from here but something has to change.

ally has to take his share off the blame, i know its early, but he doesnt seem tactically aware, i seems he is unware what to do when rangers go behind. good players dont necessarily make good managers, i just hope he is more pep guardiola than john barnes

Edu and McCulloch shouldn't have been playing from the start, nor should Ortiz have been playing on the left again. But Ally got the team fired up and playing well until the arsehole got himself sent off, and even then he still had them playing well until the second arsehole got himself sent off. Think he should'v made changes, they were badly needed. But I feel sorry for McCoist, he was doing everything right until two wankers fucked him up and left him to take the blame.