Ally Got It Right.

PaulRFC1

Oh and one last thing, Mo Edu and Lee have been the whipping boys for the last couple of weeks but today both of them played well.

Lee McCulloch was shite once again, a dumpling, a liability, should be nowhere near The Rangers.

A holding midfielder, don't make me laugh.

The players on the pitch tonight worked worked their baws off, they should all have went in the dressing room and taken turns at booting Whittakers sack

A part of me wonders if Ally had made some subs with 20mins to go would we have held on for Pens? The team needed fresh legs and like other games he was reluctant to make changes, then when he did it was too late and a strange choice IMO

A mix of the 2 idiots getting sent off, and poor finishing has cost us the game over 2 legs

I don't blame Ally for tonight at all.

I am intrigued to see how he handles Whitakker though.

Broadfoot at RB from now on for me.

If he doesn't drop Whittaker after tonight then he wont make it here as a manager, you cant let a player away with playing rotten game after game, costing goals, and then getting sent off like he did, sends out the wrong message to the rest of the players, time for Ally to step up, if he leaves it any longer it could be too late for him

Lee McCulloch was shite once again, a dumpling, a liability, should be nowhere near The Rangers.

A holding midfielder, don't make me laugh.

Obviously you would think that.

Not even gonna get into this argument, I happily give him and Edu criticism like I did last week when they DESERVE it but today both of them put in a shift and controlled the middle of the pitch. Even when we went down to 10 men we controlled the midfield and dominated the game.

The thing is, I'm sure it was Mr. Mccoist who decided that Whittaker is a top class right back who deserves 25k/week. It is also him who decided to spend 500k on a right midfielder and continue to play players out of position, when clearly a central midfielder is what we need. Furthermore, I am sure whittaker would not do what he did if we had a strong manager who was respected by the players.

Obviously you would think that.

Not even gonna get into this argument, I happily give him and Edu criticism like I did last week when they DESERVE it but today both of them put in a shift and controlled the middle of the pitch. Even when we went down to 10 men we controlled the midfield and dominated the game.

Miss placed passes, failure to get the ball under control, caught out of position, nothing in a defensive or offensive way, bad tackle from behind... just utter shite, a slow, immobile, waste of space who brings absolutely nothing to a footballing team... a pointer, a skipper, hop, skip and jump... a jigger, a waste of space...

Better of injured, he brings more to the team!

The thing is, I'm sure it was Mr. Mccoist who decided that Whittaker is a top class right back who deserves 25k/week. It is also him who decided to spend 500k on a right midfielder and continue to play players out of position, when clearly a central midfielder is what we need. Furthermore, I am sure whittaker would not do what he did if we had a strong manager who was respected by the players.

Aye, because Whittaker never fucked up under Walter.

A stronger and more respected manager you will not find.

Im fucking off here for a while - cant stand the 'sing when your winning' crew.

What about the ones who are born... home, away and abroad, yet the ones with a so-called negative opinion.