Broadfoot

Davie2909

Hopefully he keeps his word and fucks off when he realises he's not deserving of a first team game .

He could go out on a good note though if he'd agree to take lee mcculloch with him . He can skip and point at clubtoe while he fails to boil an egg !

Just Terrible that is all i have to say on him!

you know what gets me lately the ones that moan like fukk in match threads with headshake icons and comments like im sick of broaders etc, then we get them making threads to discuss exactly what they say they are sick off, get me... i aint talking you but

you know what gets me lately the ones that moan like fukk in match threads with headshake icons and comments like im sick of broaders etc, then we get them making threads to discuss exactly what they say they are sick off, get me... i aint talking you but

Fair enough i understand what your saying but Broadfoot is truely awful. He had the cheek to publicly say he wanted first team games or he was off well IMO pack your bags Clubfoot your utter shite!!

What makes me laugh is his comments a week or so ago - if he isnt a regular starter then he will go elsewhere...shall we whip up his taxi fair to Cowdenbeath now or what?

He is a terrible player...which is being highlighted more from him playing at CB. (his preferred position)

Would maybe make a decent waterboy?

Broadfoot, Edu, Whittaker, McCulloch should be replaced by those youngsters that came on the park today showed how much better they are

I agree mate Ally should start moulding the team around the McMillan, Perry, Cole, Hutton, Ness, Wylde, Bendikson, etc can see Ally back to above next week.