Robert Snodgrass And Danny Wilson

I really like the look of both these players. I know opinion is split on Wilson but no one can deny the boys ability, he's only 19 but plays like an experianced pro. Without doubt, he is the best centre back available to our country. He's not gonae break into the Liverpool squad this season. If we went for a loan deal, am about 70% sure we would get him. As for Snodgrass, he's EXACTLY the type of player we need. Strong, powerful, gets in to exelent positiongs and can put the ball away. Would also allow Davis to play in the middle, meaning Edu will probably be dropped. With a good player on the left wing and a better right back plus Wilson and Snodgrass, i think that would be our team complete. Thoughts?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i think they want £5m. If we do have £20m to spend (i dont think we do) i'd pay it. I think he would be worth it. He would run riot up here.

No offense mate but if you think we would spend £5 million on one player you're off your nut, i know you're speaking hypothetically but the way things are going we'll be lucky to have spent £5 million in total this window :(

i think they want £5m. If we do have £20m to spend (i dont think we do) i'd pay it. I think he would be worth it. He would run riot up here.

I'm sure they said they wanted £8m, if thats true then it's definatly out the windae

No offense mate but if you think we would spend £5 million on one player you're off your nut, i know you're speaking hypothetically but the way things are going we'll be lucky to have spent £5 million in total this window :(

you are correct. I just wish you were wrong :-(

you are correct. I just wish you were wrong :-(

Picture this. Leeds willing to sell for £5 mil. Rangers alert all the newspapers in the world that we are looking to sign him. That is followed by 27 bids, all short of the asking price with the openning bid of 50 quid and a set of corner flags. After few weeks a bottom 3 premier league and an average championship side enter the bidding which is up to £5.8 which Rangers claim we matched all the way. Player goes elswhere...

P.S. Dont want him as he is a tim