I Dont Care Wat Anyone Says I Still Love Davie Weir

eddierfc

Hope the big man gets fit fast we look all over the camp with out him there. We need him there if no deal is done for Juhaz and CC won't we fit till middle of next month if signed. Broadband just aint got it and Whitts hasn't got the confidence to get shifted in just now.

Weir didn't stroll 95% of the games last season at all ....(In Reality)

He is Slow and his distribution is awful

He should of retired this last campaign..

However.... I still love the Guy and he has been a Great Servant to the Club.

He did - I calculated it on the back of a fag packet and it comes to exactly 95%.

As a poster above said that he feels embarrased that the captain of our great club is at the age of 42! That is pretty embarrasing, also doesnt help when people like robbie savage and the english media laugh at us for that fact! He has been a great servant and great professional but he should have hung up his boots when walter went :disappointment:

As a poster above said that he feels embarrased that the captain of our great club is at the age of 42! That is pretty embarrasing, also doesnt help when people like robbie savage and the english media laugh at us for that fact! He has been a great servant and great professional but he should have hung up his boots when walter went :disappointment:

Not sure why his age is embarrassing, I prefer to think his level of fitness is more important. He trains harder to keep up a good level of fitness and is positional sense has helped us out quite a few times in the last few seasons. I do think he will find it harder to come back from his latest injury and not playing games every week will probably end his playing career. I hope he stays on as a coach but will probably move back down south to be with his family.