Lee Wallace

Jamie1807

As said before, having both Wallace and Whitty pushing forward with skill allows us to start the attack with much more confidence and purpose and forces the other teams midfielder to have to step up, this allows our midfielders much more room to do their thing. I never really noticed how little papac pushes forward until I see Wallace pushing. I still like Big Papac but I think Wallace can be really good for us.

As said before, having both Wallace and Whitty pushing forward with skill allows us to start the attack with much more confidence and purpose and forces the other teams midfielder to have to step up, this allows our midfielders much more room to do their thing. I never really noticed how little papac pushes forward until I see Wallace pushing. I still like Big Papac but I think Wallace can be really good for us.

attacking full backs is a must in todays game. Every team needs them. Just wish Whittaker could defend.

Bargain at the price we got him for. Will be a Scottish internationalist for years to come and if the time comes when he wants to move, then it will be for good money.

Will go from strength to strength in a Rangers jersey.

attacking full backs is a must in todays game. Every team needs them. Just wish Whittaker could defend.

Yip, very true! When Hutton was here and he would bomb down the wing, overlapping the mids, ir was awesome! He became another midfielder and he had good delivery of the ball too. If Wallace and Whitts can get going then it will be brilliant, especially when having a striker like Jela.

Good going forward, not really been tested defensively. Having pace and the ability to run with a ball helps.

Hopefully Lee Wallace keeps it up and continues to improve. Already a better option that Sasa Papac!

I reckon £1.5mill was a bargain for him, I know it seems a lot with a year left on his contract but he is already great and is getting better. Definate starting Scotland player in a year or two, his value will only go up and with Papac only on a one year deal he will probably be starting games ahead of him sooner rather than later.

Like Wallace. Papac is cover now. Wallace is the future and his performances have been very good.

What I would like to see more of is Ortiz cutting in to make space for an overlapping Wallace. Doesn't happen often enough for me. Not blaming either player... but with Ortiz being right footed, his natural tendency is to cut inside.

Surely space should be made for Lee making a run down the wing? He can certainly deliver a great cross.

Great signing imho. (tu)