What The Hell Ally !

PaulRFC1

After a very comfortable first half...we go 4-4-2.

4-5-1 in the first half and we are winning 1-0 and very comfortable then he brings off Naisy and puts on a severely lacking match fitness Lafferty and goes 4-4-2. He then switches Davis out to the right and plays Edu and McCulloch in the middle.

Fucking awful tactics.

To no surprise we look awful, create nothing and lose 2 goals.

Why not keep our shape but play Ortiz on the right(his natural position)and play Lafferty on the left ? or even better play Wylde on the left ffs.

Edu and McCulloch cant play as a midfield two together. With Davis in the middle with them its fine but if he gets put out wide right we fall apart.

Looks to me as if Ally McCoist does not know what he is doing. OK, it's early in his Rangers managerial career, but six games in and it's not been good enough - he is now under extreme pressure.

We look like an amateur side who lack the very basics.

Looks to me as if Ally McCoist does not know what he is doing. OK, it's early in his Rangers managerial career, but six games in and it's not been good enough - he is now under extreme pressure.

We look far better playing that 4-3-3/4-5-1.

But that second half was tactically embarrassing.

Doubts are creeping in and if we go out of Europe to Maribor I will be fuming.

Rangers 1 hearts 1

Rangers 0 malmo 1

St johnstone 0 rangers 2

Malmo 1 rangers 1

Inverness caley 0 rangers 2

Maribor 2 rangers 1

Not good enough and btw if that's how we intend on playing if we do get into europe then I don't want us there!!

Rangers 1 hearts 1

Rangers 0 malmo 1

St johnstone 0 rangers 2

Malmo 1 rangers 1

Inverness caley 0 rangers 2

Maribor 2 rangers 1

Not good enough and btw if that's how we intend on playing if we do get into europe then I don't want us there!!

In bold were our 2 best performances and no surprise we lined up 4-5-1/4-3-3 and actually had some balance in midfield.

The rest were 4-4-2 with Davis on the right and McCulloch and Edu as the midfield 2.

We look far better playing that 4-3-3/4-5-1.

But that second half was tactically embarrassing.

Doubts are creeping in and if we go out of Europe to Maribor I will be fuming.

I know you rate him but Lee McCulloch needs dropped. A negative instead of a positive.

The Edu and McCulloch partnership is one of the worst I have seen.

We also need signings, quality ones, but it looks like we are going for quantity instead.

I know some might grill me for it but i think Ally is a bit of a coward as a manager. Refusing to change things and isn't pushing the team on when we do take the lead. Tonight proved that. We had them by the balls and Ally showed no leadership in his management by changing the formation and pushing us forward.

We were shite in the first half and we managed to eclipse that level of shiteness in the second half. Let's get it right, we should be beating teams like Maribor comfortably but instead, they created loads of chances in tonight's game and should have won by more.

I know you rate him but Lee McCulloch needs dropped. A negative instead of a positive.

The Edu and McCulloch partnership is one of the worst I have seen.

We also need signings, quality ones, but it looks like we are going for quantity instead.

I don't rate him.

I agree, I just defend him when he takes flack after a match when it was far from his fault or when he is the scapegoat.

When I see the team before a game, if McCulloch and Edu are our midfield 2 it instantly saddens me :lol: its even worse when they are constantly played together.

Fuck me there is no pleasing people!

You all moan like fuck when we play 4-5-1

Ally gives what the masses want and it gies tits up and you still moan.

On europe I will be happy to play 4-5-1 every time because it fucking suits the modern European game

I have been calling to play 4-5-1 for a long time.

4-4-2 is simply outdated. Ok it works in the league when played with 2 wingers but in Europe you cannot play a 4-4-2.

We were shite in the first half and we managed to eclipse that level of shiteness in the second half. Let's get it right, we should be beating teams like Maribor comfortably but instead, they created loads of chances in tonight's game and should have won by more.

We were comfortable.

The second half was awful.

jobs for his mates will ultimately cost ally his job why cant he see this if all of us as mere supporters have been saying for a while now you cant play jig mculloch and edu in the midfield together. it just doesnt work in fact i wouldnt care if i never saw any of the two of them again in a blue jersey i know some of you think thats harsh but there is no fucking way either of them brings anything to the team anymore, its time for change and ally you had better change things fast as you wont have much time to get it right. :disappointment: and pissed off

spot on mate. (tu)

sick as a parrot, 7 new players in and not one shows any improvement on previous squads. Would love ally to do well but how much assistance is he receiving; he's looking out of his depth at the moment. We should be conquering europe built around scotsman, too many foreigners that don't have the same fighting attitude.`ok of to hide the tears of shame.

Fuck me there is no pleasing people!

You all moan like fuck when we play 4-5-1

Ally gives what the masses want and it gies tits up and you still moan.

On europe I will be happy to play 4-5-1 every time because it fucking suits the modern European game

But why change it when it is working?