Stop Fucking Moaning

dado1

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

We wudnt play 451 against hearts, dundee utd etc, we wudnt get away with it, this mob arent any better. We show too much respect and look for a cheeky 1-0 instead of actual havin a go at teams. Does ma head in. we looked well off the pace tonite, at times it looked like we didnt give a shit. Too many underperformers to be fair but again edu and jig do not bring anyfin to the team.

Can't believe I've sat and watched that turgid pish. Once again we get fucked by a bunch of minnows and once again Ally looks on fucking gormless.

I'm not usually one for knee jerk reactions, but if we don't qualify then it's time for a manager change. :anguish:

all you negative cunts get tae fuck we will beat these cunts at ibrox next week.yous negative cunts do ma nut in.

I I agree, pleanty of over reactions and the ones who are revelling in it. but there are plenty with a right to air their grievances.

All that said ally has a chance second leg which im looking forward too, and putting this round to bed looking to the next, were still in it and they wont like ibrox

all you negative cunts get tae fuck we will beat these cunts at ibrox next week.yous negative cunts do ma nut in.

rep seeking missile i see you have one hit already.

we cannot paper over what we have witnesseed over the last few weeks,because if we do we will not retain our league title.