Stop Fucking Moaning

dado1

Then fuck off ya dickhead. Would the fans who paid a few hundred quid to go watch that shite tonight not have the right to moan? Away and take your face for a shite ya fanny.

shut up ya fanny or al rip the jaw af ye.fucking prick

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

did you ever get the feeling this is goin to be a very long season if ally doesnt change things around(starting with jig&edu)think we should turn this tie around,but you do have to have some concerns about who we end up having to play in the next round.....WATP

all you negative cunts get tae fuck we will beat these cunts at ibrox next week.yous negative cunts do ma nut in.

Fuck up, bet you said that when we were playing Malmo away, people are just facing the truth, and not living in some magical land where you can jump and skip along rainbows singing happy songs all day long

threads like this are a complete pain in the fucking bears den

all you see is people like this praying like fuck that something eventually clicks, and 8 months later when it does they say "told you so"

last season we were a missed penalty and an inverness win against the beggars from losing the league, yet everything was fucking hunky doray

same again this season, we'll be served utter shite and if we manage to scrape the league we'll be given dogs abuse for wanting better all season

Take it you never watched the game tonight?

Beaten by complete and utter pish.

agreed, although i hope what we are experiencing is what most teams throughout a season have to deal with, the problem is its all at the start for us..I love wee Ally, but i hate to say it, i think he didnt realise how big the task is!! Whyte im dissapointed with

like?you a fucking teuchtar bastard aswell.fucking rip you

You're a spastic as well. You're typing a lot of shite, not sit and think how much of a wanker you are? And don't come back with I'll rip you up etc because you won't. If you don't want to listen to us moan don't write about it looking attention ya dick.

You're a spastic as well. You're typing a lot of shite, not sit and think how much of a wanker you are? And don't come back with I'll rip you up etc because you won't. If you don't want to listen to us moan don't write about it looking attention ya dick.

ha ha no bother.would love to go toe to toe with you ya prick

Some people need to get their head out the sand.

Drew with Hearts (played off the pitch for 45 minutes), beat at home by Malmo, beat by NK Maribor. We have every right to moan when we see the results, performances and lack of quality signings arriving.

Usually always try look on the brighter side but fuck me what is the bright side to this ? an away goal ? IMO we were fucking lucky to get away with a 2-1 loss, this mob are bottom of the barrel material but somehow we manage to get beat by them ! I honestly can't see how we will even beat this pish at home unless there is a sudden turnaround.

Agree with the OP

Think its time this leave this place alone for a few days at least

The morons and panic merchants are out of control

Ill head back when Allys got HIS team together, the defence have had more than a half day to get to know each other, and the Rangers are out in front in the league