Jelavic Calls For Improvement

Davie2909

Said for a while he has looked pissed off. Who could blame him, our tactics, performances and formation are embarrassing. I wouldnt blame him either if he requested a transfer, he is too good for that one up front shite. Poor guy.

Keep the head Jelavic, the experts on RM have it on good authority you will have a partner of quality soon enough, you will get that support you crave and the service you need and eh, the boss will learn from his many early mistakes.

Please dont go.

:praise:

just goes to show how much Kenny Miller was appreciated for the amount of donkey work he hard to do, and never once could you watch him and feel he wasnt giving 100%. A Rangers forward has to be prepared to be 2 frontment, the guy that chases every ball down and the guy that creates chances, as well as being the guy in the box that puts the chances away. Thankless task and I bet Jelavic is starting to get pissed off with it.

i wouldn't blame him if he walked away from the club, the whole set up is an absolute joke and its only going to get worse.

the whole team is just awful, theres no ideas, theres no creativity, theres no flare theres nothing

have you not got a little ounce of hope we can turn things around, sounds like you have your mind made matey

My link

Jelavic will leave soon IMO if we dont get him a good partner he must be getting pissed off playing with rest of the shite we have at the moment

If Boyd had missed the easy chance Jelavic did last night to put us on easy street we would have been packing his bags to go.

He's needing to improve as he looks sluggish and we all know what a good player he is.

have you not got a little ounce of hope we can turn things around, sounds like you have your mind made matey

of course theres hope, theres belief, but right now the team are void of ideas, we have guys on the bench and in the reserves just waiting to get the call instead we've got edu, jig and broadfoot in the first team, theres whylde who could do something instead because ally has beefwith him his ibrox career looks over, then we have fleck, hutton, its all very well in saying i don't rate this guy so we should punt him, they've hardly been given a chance to do anything, given a few mins to try and impress is just a total mindfuck for the player.

i just hate the way things have unfolded in such a short space of time

of course theres hope, theres belief, but right now the team are void of ideas, we have guys on the bench and in the reserves just waiting to get the call instead we've got edu, jig and broadfoot in the first team, theres whylde who could do something instead because ally has beefwith him his ibrox career looks over, then we have fleck, hutton, its all very well in saying i don't rate this guy so we should punt him, they've hardly been given a chance to do anything, given a few mins to try and impress is just a total mindfuck for the player.

i just hate the way things have unfolded in such a short space of time

Im a fan of playing the youth, wont guarentee a result but would show we can change things and maybe show them there is trust there for them do do a job, its easy to disect things now that they have occured, i just hope there is summit aound the corner that we can actually get behind and support, ally will sort it out hopefully, i have confidence but it is slowly ebbing away, early days

i wouldn't blame him if he walked away from the club, the whole set up is an absolute joke and its only going to get worse.

the whole team is just awful, theres no ideas, theres no creativity, theres no flare theres nothing

:lol:

How do you get away with shite like that?