***Rangers v Hearts***

Muff

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rangers 3-1 Hearts

..................McGregor...................

Hutton.....Papac.....Weir.......Murray

Burke.....Hemdani..Bazza.....Prso

.............Boyd.....Sebo...............

Sebo with the hattrick ;)

it better be a win as , i can see some real trouble happeing tomorrow if somehow we got beat and handed them the league ,

outright regardless if they win and finish it on sunday ,

if we draw , they can draw and win it .

theyre gonna win it anyway , be it this weekend or next., but if we got beat tomorrow i could see some bad shit happening in sections of the support . will just make peeps more pissed off tbh .

same goes for next week if it came to that as thier game is on the sunday again and ours saturday.

Think it will be a tough game, Hearts are pushing for 3rd place and rejected entering the Intertoto.

Do you think its a coincidence that Pressley and Hartley move to Ceptic and Herts pick up there performances and they start playing crap.

:Animation44:

Think it will be a tough game, Hearts are pushing for 3rd place and rejected entering the Intertoto.

Do you think its a coincidence that Pressley and Hartley move to Ceptic and Herts pick up there performances and they start playing crap.

Glad we never signed either of them, both p*sh.

I see us struggling today.

Glad we never signed either of them, both p*sh.

I see us struggling today.

I think we will aswell and a can see it being the same kind of game as the last time at Ibrox with Hearts cheating antics and slowing down play by doing it plus there is bound to be controversy as Iain Brines is the feckin referee!! 1 of the worst refs in Scotland close call between Brines, Thomson and Richmond (mad)

i think todays team shows how weak our squad is. We lose adam burke and novo and we are left having to play a defensive central midfielder on the left and a central midfielder on the right. Think i would have played sionko today. Dont rate gavin rae at all but he is much better in the centre of midfield than trying to play on the right. I think sionko would have been a better option on the right. Give him a few games and hopefully he will do well and boost his transfer fee in the summer.