***Rangers v Hearts***

Muff

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just got a call from my mate whos at the game says the atmosphere at the stadium is not good! like a few games this season everyone just fears the worst...

AND why are we playing with 4 centre mids! could prso not have played left? sionko right?

gavin rae sounds shocking..only time i hear his name is when the commentator says rae is dispossed easily there..

Rae shouldnt be anywhere near a Rangers shirt.

this is god awful..huffing and puffing...our lack of any creativity is worrying, teams can stick 10 men behind the ball and know they wont concede because we are that awful going forward.

*restricts from using obscene language to vent my frustration*

Atmosphere seems like that of a funeral parlour. Full stadium, yet virtually no support from the "supporters" . We should have had 2 clear PKs, yet no call on either. Rae has been woeful, it must be said.

No flair and DEAD slow in midfield; no wingers either - where does WS think the goals are coming from?

BF WHERE ARE YOU?

WE as a team ARE SO SLOW AND OBVIOUS - Hutton is the only player with any pace!!!

We are also being outmuscled everywhere.

CL - 2nd not won yet!!

On another note, Ibrox is like a morgue - I'm honestly embarassed by the support today. You'd think they could lend some backing, as the team needs all they can get. No matter the deficiencies of the current squad, they are still our team and we should back them appropriately. :angry2:

ps. Boydies name has not been mentioned !

I hope its one of these games that he pops up and rattles in a goal unexpectadly

also BF isnt doing much, he needs to step up to the mark and get this game by the scruff of the neck

our midfield is so negatiive we need forward thinking players . its only facking Hutton thats getting forward now and again

come on to F*CK Rangers