Goalllllllllllll St. Johnstone!

Canadaready

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

But we are all pure Neil Lenny Lennon dontcha know !

It will give me the best and greatest satisfaction in the history of timplosions watching the mutants turn against Lennon

I dream of that day

Stick your thunder up your arse

You are right , this isn't the end...it's just the beginning

Coistys here for 10 in a row , swing looooooooow

I know Bears Den, but yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa buddddayyyyyyyyyyyy

I think you should be reported to all the admins and in particular to the owner :craphead: and founders of this fine forum .........

.... but I wont as I think its great to have the laugh at 'them' type threads here - where they belong :beer1: !!

Lennon: Front 6 let me down today. Fed up with missing penalties. Tried to walk the ball in. Commitment wasn't there. Don't know where some people's heads are. Result is almost as bad as Ross County. Said he is raging and has told his team as much. My job to lift the players.

He also had a wee dig at fans moaning at 2 centre backs.

Lifted from Kiddyfiddle St.

GIRUY you cunts. #topofthefackinleague

The H*** were playing their claret and amber bitches. We were playing a side determined not lose and being bossed by a bitter wee h**. Just watch how Motherwell play against us. But then Lennon should know all this. His apprentice days are over.

Winning on Thursday won't detemine whether we win the league or not. That will be determined by who we bring in.

The H*** were depleted today yet they won easily, we didn't and that's worrying.

Won't somebody pleeease think of the guy who spunked £2,000 on this?!

I'm seriously concerned that Lennon isn't going to be successful. McCoist is a rookie as well but he has had the benefit of learning all about management from an SPL expert-Walter Smith. Lennon has had nobody. I'm afriad it would have been better all round if Lenny had done a Paul Lambert and gone off to learn the job in the lower reaches of football.

It's not Lenny's fault. It's the fault of a board who are obsessed with the balance sheet and a majority shareholder who couldn't give a damn.

id say shamrock rovers,bohs,derry city and sligo rovers would beat st.johnstone

There is a few of them on here.

Ki this, Ki that. Celtic are very creative, play good football.

Mentioned it before makes me sick. :anguish:

Their style of football and many of their players are vastly overrated. If we signed two quality players we would be comfortable this season, imho.

Even after the 0-0 Old Firm game, there was people surrendering the title. "There's no way Celtic can drop points".

Celtic fans on the chat stream were like:

"Its better to lose points now than at the end of the season when it really matters"

What a stupid fucking comment. Rangers/Celtic can win all their games and both win their home old firm games and we would win the league :lol: fannies