It's Time To Make A Stand

Gillete

Sick to the back teeth of the mhanky clatty cunts trying to tarnish our club

All this blah blah blah , let them act like this , we are better than that

Bullshit

Anything those bastards do now we need to act pronto and report every little thing to whoever it takes to fuck them up

That cretin , he shall be called the murderer is making a living from bashing our club and the police should be called in to why he states on air , things about the tax case he shouldn't even know

Make a stand bears

It's only us who can fix it and battle our cause

The club certainly won't be as they have proved to be cowards

Good luck but I will certainly not be helping. These tims should not be taken seriously, I would be embarrassed of our support if it started acting like theirs.

I will spend my time supporting rangers in the RIGHT way then they can't say anything

Each to their own

I'll fight our clubs corner and leave the likes of you Moan about the club getting slaughtered

Each to their own

I'll fight our clubs corner and leave the likes of you Moan about the club getting slaughtered

Thing is mate, they love hating our club more than they support their own. Mhanky bastards. We don't need to fight fire with fire, we need to piss all over their fire and defend our club to the hilt. Not attack theirs. If they want to spout shite all we can do is stand our ground. Which the previous establishment, imo, failed to do. Already we have seen Whyte and 'the rangers spokesmans' intentions.

Good luck but I will certainly not be helping. These tims should not be taken seriously, I would be embarrassed of our support if it started acting like theirs.

I will spend my time supporting rangers in the RIGHT way then they can't say anything

And yet their "embarrassing" actions seem to work. Refs running scared, record number of penalties, compliant mhedia..........

All I want is someone to fight our corner

Is that too much to ask

Not one , not one person from our club is doing that or has been for a very long time

It's up to us to do it now , I'm sick to the Pitt of my stomach about how low they have got

I know they are vermin and the lowest of the low but they are making this like the holy Grail for them now

Can't beat us on the park so do everything to stop us off it

There are many from both supports who spend their time gathering info, e-mailing authorities/press etc. all in the name of their pathetic vendettas which at the end of the day does nobody any good. I can guarantee that if the tables had been turned, the same scenario would have unfolded.

There are many from both supports who spend their time gathering info, e-mailing authorities/press etc. all in the name of their pathetic vendettas which at the end of the day does nobody any good. I can guarantee that if the tables had been turned, the same scenario would have unfolded.

sadly this point is true, we should worry about our club and our fans and let the authorities worry about others, unless the authorities decide to overlook the other clubs then we must pursue them.

I believe the new custodians of our club, have made it perfectly clear that they are monitoring anything that is said with regards to our club. They have already shown that they will act swiftly so no doubt if this rancid little no mark who is behind this will be dealt with if the clubs legal firm deem it damaging and lies about our club.

REMEMBER ..... IF YOU CONTINUE TELL LIES ABOUT US , WE SHALL TELL THE TRUTH ABOUT YOU.

The guy was actually on the radio saying it was he who got the photographer to watch and take pics as the HMRC guys went to ibrox

We all know NOBODY should know when they were coming

Yet our club doesn't think to report this to the police or HMRC ad to why he was brazen enough to admit this

I believ the new custodians of our club, have made it perfectly clear that they are monitoring anything that is said with regards to or club. Thye have already shown that they will act swiftly so no doubt if this rancid little no mark who is behind this will be dealt with if the clubs legal firm deem it damaging and lies about our club.

REMEMBER ..... IF YOU CONTINUE TELL LIES ABOUT US , WE SHALL TELL THE TRUTH ABOUT YOU.

In this instance I doubt that any lies have been told. It is a matter for UEFA to decide whether the player was eligible to play or not. Even if there is nothing in it, Maribor have spotted an opportunity to attempt to unsettle us in the build-up to Thursday's crunch game.

Sick to the back teeth of the mhanky clatty cunts trying to tarnish our club

All this blah blah blah , let them act like this , we are better than that

Bullshit

Anything those bastards do now we need to act pronto and report every little thing to whoever it takes to fuck them up

That cretin , he shall be called the murderer is making a living from bashing our club and the police should be called in to why he states on air , things about the tax case he shouldn't even know

Make a stand bears

It's only us who can fix it and battle our cause

The club certainly won't be as they have proved to be cowards

take a dignified stance and let the deluded half wits across the city disappear up there own arses,

All I want is someone to fight our corner

Is that too much to ask

Not one , not one person from our club is doing that or has been for a very long time

It's up to us to do it now , I'm sick to the Pitt of my stomach about how low they have got

I know they are vermin and the lowest of the low but they are making this like the holy Grail for them now

Can't beat us on the park so do everything to stop us off it

Wasting your breath on here.