Todays Atmosphere

I'm sorry but that was a show of no spirit today by the team. We were all deflated after the midweek result and, while I'm not suggesting you should expect brilliant performances every week, the team were utter shite. When I say utter shite I actually mean it, that was hopeless today and the atmosphere is the very last thing that should be criticised.

Very impressed with the attendance but not with the atmosphere. Old Trafford has a bad name but everyone was bouncing there even before they started to rape Arsenal.

You'd think those attending Ibrox were from a timid restrained society - I just can't get my head around it. No doubt performances like today will drive those away who treat it like a trip to the cinema and to be honest, in the long run, that may be no bad thing. :disappointment:

BF1 was fantastic.

If you don't sit there you have absolutely no right to criticize the atmosphere because you do fuck all to help it.

i sit in bf2 and the bo/ub have been fantastic, singing non stop for full 90 ins, im hoping the can take over bf2 as well for next year would love to join them.

i sit in bf2 and the bo/ub have been fantastic, singing non stop for full 90 ins, im hoping the can take over bf2 as well for next year would love to join them.

Just squeeze in mate.

Everybody does it. I had a few mates supposed to be sitting elsewhere and they just squeezed in with everyone.

Just been watching a Mexican game - Pumas v Cruz Azul and you wouldn't believe the amount of noise being made in the stadium with songs being sung and backed by trumpet players etc. Some of these leagues put the atmosphere at Scottish and British games to shame big time. If it wasn't for TBO and UB Ibrox would be like a fucking wake!

Very impressed with the attendance but not with the atmosphere. Old Trafford has a bad name but everyone was bouncing there even before they started to rape Arsenal.

You'd think those attending Ibrox were from a timid restrained society - I just can't get my head around it. No doubt performances like today will drive those away who treat it like a trip to the cinema and to be honest, in the long run, that may be no bad thing. :disappointment:

if it wasnt for bf1 the atmosphere was pretty dire even when the sheep were singing their digusting 'simmy' tune dont know what it is include myself in this would love it if the whole ground were like the guys in bf1 now that would be a sight to behold

Was poor atmosphere bar that section.

Can anyone explain what happened during the match when one guy was standing with his top off in the West Enclosure and everyone was facing him and singing. Did the lad get ejected?

One guy joined in to the Dale Cavese and the whole section turned round and done it towards him. :crabp:

Was poor atmosphere bar that section.

Can anyone explain what happened during the match when one guy was standing with his top off in the West Enclosure and everyone was facing him and singing. Did the lad get ejected?

Wee guy with down syndrome started doing the Dale Cavese himself in the Main Stand doing the clapping and everything so the whole section turned round to face him and did it with him!