Press Photgrapher At Ross Hall Right Now.

There's a press photographer standing at the entrance to Ross Hall (well there was at 5.15 pm).

My missus thought that Brad Pitt might have stubbed his toe or something, but I live in hope that it's a new striker coming for a medical.

Anyone heard anything about a possible arrival? (sorry for grasping at straws with a bit of speculation).

There's a press photographer standing at the entrance to Ross Hall (well there was at 5.15 pm).

My missus thought that Brad Pitt might have stubbed his toe or something, but I live in hope that it's a new striker coming for a medical.

Anyone heard anything about a possible arrival? (sorry for grasping at straws with a bit of speculation).

Ahemmmm! why didn't you ask the photographer!!

the new, pele, maradona, best, daglish,puskas,messi,baggio, blah,blah,blah, this signing will win us the league!! :sleep1:

Don't be silly mate... Pele, Maradona etc have fuck all on this fella! Best thing since Sebo by a mile!