I can stand here and say now that

Healy NO

Little NO

McCulloch NO

Beattie NO

Broadfoot YES

Kerkar Unknown

Edu YES

are not good enough for Rangers but if we go with what we have these Boys will have to contribute.

Simple Question...Can any of them?

Edu is probably the only one, but given the way he is viewed by most of our fans, I would sell him because he isn't going to get any better with the crowd on his back for 90 mins.

Add Weir to the list as well, a criminal waste of money for all of them, seriously what was McCoist thinking giving them 4 contracts.

I despise people on this forum for despising players for being pish. Strong criticism is fair, but all out hatred of our own players who try their best when the chance is given is completely wrong. It's a relatively new habit which has plagued the forum in recent times. I mean for fuck sakes, we're not talking about players who play for THEM.

The only one that might be capable of a positive contribution is Salim Kerkar. Obviously, i only say this because ive seen next to nothing of the chap, so i'm still desperatley clutching onto the thinking he could be decent! Slim chance of that right enough so, no, i dont believe these players are good enough for Rangers and therfore cant make the contribution id expect of a Rangers player. What i'm really trying to say is, they are all shite. I hate to say it, but i know who has the strongest squad in the SPL, and it isnt us. :ph34r: We better hope we're lucky with injuries this year.

Healy

Little

McCulloch

Beattie

Broadfoot

Kerkar

Edu

are not good enough for Rangers but if we go with what we have these Boys will have to contribute.

i think edu and broadfoot while not perfect are far from as bad as you read on here.

Out of our current squad, I'd like us to get rid of Beattie, Kerkar, Little, Weir & McCulloch. Broadfoot's a decent back up player, as is Edu and well, we need Healy as we only have 2 other fit strikers, although hopefully we rarely have to use him.

Why did we re-sign Weir and then go out and buy Bartley, Goian & Bocanegra? Such a waste of money paying Weir to basically do nothing. He's been brilliant for us since we got him in 2007 but it looks like his final year at us will be a bit of a farce.

Healy... yes, form player, who could go on a run if he gets a goal or two.

Little... no... just don't think the boy has it.

McCulloch... yes, could be vital for the games against them.

Beattie... no!

Broadfoot... no, but due to the size of our squad he will probably get a lot of game time.

Kerkar... yes, we have to give this lad time and see what he can do.

Edu... yes, shows in flashes that he is a decent player, probably needs to find the right partner.

Healy

Little

McCulloch

Beattie

Broadfoot

Kerkar

Edu

You are not good enough for RM and contribute nothing but negativity and destructive post after destructive post. I’d rather keep all of them and lose dross like you.

You are not good enough for RM and contribute nothing but negativity and destructive post after destructive post. I’d rather keep all of them and lose dross like you.

Quite agree. the boy is an attention seeker nothing more.

Some pathetic folks on here.

As ive said.

Not sure whether its youth , lack of intelligence or just following the in crowd of posters..

Negative negative yadda yadda!!! That's constructive? Bore off.

Tell me how I'm wrong... You can't

Because the players mentioned above are awful. I don't dislike any of them.

They just aren't very good

Some pathetic folks on here.

As ive said.

Not sure whether its youth , lack of intelligence or just following the in crowd of posters..

Negative negative yadda yadda!!! That's constructive? Bore off.

Tell me how I'm wrong... You can't

Because the players mentioned above are awful. I don't dislike any of them.

They just aren't very good

Any chance of me getting a shot of that soapbox when your finished? :rolleyes:

Edu is probably the only one, but given the way he is viewed by most of our fans, I would sell him because he isn't going to get any better with the crowd on his back for 90 mins.

Add Weir to the list as well, a criminal waste of money for all of them, seriously what was McCoist thinking giving them 4 contracts.

(tu)