What Is Going On And What Is Being Done?

allyibell

Our club is a mess.

I am so disillusioned right now I actually don't care if Jelavic goes or not, or whether we sign a replacement. Scottish football on the whole is at rock bottom and there is no way back in the current climate.

Mr Whyte has done absolutely nothing to improve matters. We are signing guys up on 5 year contracts and paying them ridiculous wages yet our players are clearly not motivated OR they are shite and we should'nt be paying them the wages they are on. Look at the shite they have to play against every week. There is no game they go into thinking "fuck me this is going to be a battle, I better get stuck in about it and give it 110%" It's all lacklustre pish. Going out of Europe to what might as well be part times, TWICE. What the fuck is going on Rangers.

Get them all out and start again. I feel sorry for Davis, Jela and McGregor. Only players in the team with any ability.

RANT!

Whyte can't be blamed for the players low motivation, I don't really think he can be blamed for the way things have went on the pitch either. We had a winning team, which we strengthened. The blame lies with Ally really, which is a shame.

Our club is a mess.

I am so disillusioned right now I actually don't care if Jelavic goes or not, or whether we sign a replacement. Scottish football on the whole is at rock bottom and there is no way back in the current climate.

Mr Whyte has done absolutely nothing to improve matters. We are signing guys up on 5 year contracts and paying them ridiculous wages yet our players are clearly not motivated OR they are shite and we should'nt be paying them the wages they are on. Look at the shite they have to play against every week. There is no game they go into thinking "fuck me this is going to be a battle, I better get stuck in about it and give it 110%" It's all lacklustre pish. Going out of Europe to what might as well be part times, TWICE. What the fuck is going on Rangers.

Get them all out and start again. I feel sorry for Davis, Jela and McGregor. Only players in the team with any ability.

RANT!

Fuck sake we won the leauge wae 3 players last year? 2 really if you count the time Jela was out. Well done Rangers

Everybody needs to relax ffs

We are top of the League and the tims are shite.

Winning the SPL means fuck all. Week in week out we should be annihilating every team bar Celtic. We are paying our players at least double, if you go man for man with any other team in that league bar Celtic. We have a striker who cost us more than the entire squads of half the teams in the league and yet we struggle. It is pathetic. It pains me to watch our team. We have not played any remnant of attractive football for well over 5 years. Football is there to be enjoyed all the time not just at the end of the season when your team scimps and scrapes it's way to victory. We've been doing it for years now and I'm fed up with it.

Where is Whyte's 5million? If what the press are saying is true, why are we not getting our top signing targets for the sake of £200,000. It's disgraceful.

Our club is a mess.

RANT!

Calm down! Don't get yourself all worked up into a tizzy before you return to kindergarten for the afternoon.

I don't know if that is a joke or not, but I certainly think he deserves a sizeable slice of the blame pie. I firmly believe we'd be, at worst, sitting in the Europa league right now if it wasn't for his stupidity.

I agree with this. I think if he hadnt cost us the goal at Ibrox v Malmo and then got sent off across there we would have went through. I know the whole team were absolute gash at Ibrox but i think we would have kept a clean sheet if it was not for his mistake.

Winning the SPL means fuck all. Week in week out we should be annihilating every team bar Celtic. We are paying our players at least double, if you go man for man with any other team in that league bar Celtic. We have a striker who cost us more than the entire squads of half the teams in the league and yet we struggle. It is pathetic. It pains me to watch our team. We have not played any remnant of attractive football for well over 5 years. Football is there to be enjoyed all the time not just at the end of the season when your team scimps and scrapes it's way to victory. We've been doing it for years now and I'm fed up with it.

Where is Whyte's 5million? If what the press are saying is true, why are we not getting our top signing targets for the sake of £200,000. It's disgraceful.

Well said, couldn't agree more

There is no one to blame but the players, I put on a brave face ant try and kid myself that I'm watching the same rangers I grew up watching. But at the end of the day our team has no spirit they don't play for the badge and they struggle with the basics of football. No one can deny the fact that we play the most unattractive football in the SPL and were the fucking champions.

Anyone who thinks things are alright cos we're top of the league now is a muppet.

That could all change in one game.

The blame lies between Whyte and Ally. Not enough investment and very poor motivation from Ally.

If somethings not done quickly the rot will set in and we are in for a shitey season.

There is no one to blame but the players, I put on a brave face ant try and kid myself that I'm watching the same rangers I grew up watching. But at the end of the day our team has no spirit they don't play for the badge and they struggle with the basics of football. No one can deny the fact that we play the most unattractive football in the SPL and were the fucking champions.

This.

People need to remember that this is a three time championship winning team. The only undefeated team in the league.

Super ally is to blame for motivation and team choice (I.e edu, jig and broadfoot).

The players are to blame for under performing.

Also, I blame craig whyte for strengthening a winning team. Sign 6 players (btw if these players aren't good enough like ortiz, they are allys targets not craig whytes) and sign up players on contracts (which we were all screaming for at the end of the season).

Have a little faith ffs.

We have a squad more than capable of winning the league.

Our club is a mess.

I agree with this, it's awful, truely garbage!