Which Club Made The Best Signings?

In all competitions he had 10 goals and 18 assists, just like you mentioned all of Nasri's.

Nasri right turn out to be a fantastic signing mate, he has ability. (tu)

I think we will see Nasri and Fab show how good they really are now they are playing for better teams.

Nasri has already admitted that he was growing stale at Arsenal. Competition for places will probably do him good, like you say he does have ability.

I think a top team missed a trick not touching Dann.

Unless he was making ridiculous wage demands, I'm not sure why nobody, apart from Blackburn, put a bid in for him...£6 Million he went for was it?

£6 million, rising to £8. Still a bargain.

Shows you what being relegated can do to valuations of players. Sure Brum said they would only accept arount £15 million for Johnson and Dann when they were in the EPL and they've both went for £8 million.

Leicester spent silly money and i think West Ham have spent more wisely in the Championship.

As for EPL i think the Stoke fans should be pleased but having written City off last month i think they have spent better than any of the previous transfer windows they spent big! Rather that 20 odd million for decent players like Barry and Milner they bought genuine quality in Aguero.

Man Utd have spent the most cleverly. Jones and Young have slotted into the team and looked like they've been around for years. Man City have spent well, they must have one of the best squads in the world, along with Real Madrid, but Stoke did really well getting Crouch, Qpr also went transfer mad signing a whole new team. But the best transfer of the lot has to be Vincente to Gus Poyets team!

I would give it to Chelsea tbh , one of the hottest prospects in Europe in Lukaku (see Chelsea fans its not hard to spell it ) also a fine LW in Juan Mata (gutted Arsenal didn't splash out on him) and adding Raul Meireles will only make their midfield stronger with the absence of Essien .