Scotland V Czech Republic

G.E.C.

Ironic that Fletcher cost us the win after he made a goal and scored the other. Losing the ball in an area like that was criminal. Terrible performance by the ref though. Can't complain overall but sickening the way it happened.

naismith gets brought down at ibrox from the seville defender who was last man, ref has to give a penalty and send the defender off, ref done neither.

i was fucking beeling

its italy all over again, its plain and simple its fucking cheating

It is italy all over again.

We were cheated once again.

You are the biggest fucking wank on here, everyone hates you, and you are the person I have the least respect for on this whole forum.

I'm annoyed that i even posted this because it is exactly the kind of reaction cunts like you desire.

Spot on.

I actually feel sorry for trolls like this idiot, sitting in on a Saturday with nothing better to do than try and wind people up on the internet.

It's a pathetic existence

Lets all do a Seltic, lets all do a Seltic..........the ref this the ref that...........pathetic. A clear deflection from a line up, tactics and players who and which are not good enough.

He dived and won a pen. cheated the ref. Disgrace!! The ref and player have to be punished.

We will always talk about how unlucky we are but you invite bad luck by sitting back and protecting a one goal lead, despite being good enough to go on and score more goals.

No coincidence that Scotland always get unlucky.

Also bringing off Bardsley who was looking solid for a youngster playing out of position on his competitive debut with 15 mins to go at 1-0 is just a terrible tactical decision IMO.

Lets all do a Seltic, lets all do a Seltic..........the ref this the ref that...........pathetic. A clear deflection from a line up, tactics and players who and which are not good enough.

Get yourself to fuck out this thread if you are going to just spout shite.

It was clearly a disgusting performance from the ref but if all you are doing is coming here to get arguments then it's a sad reflection on who you are.

Not doing a seltic, we were cheated plain and simple.

Edit: spelling :blush:

Spot on.

I actually feel sorry for trolls like this idiot, sitting in on a Saturday with nothing better to do than try and wind people up on the internet.

It's a pathetic existence

That's exactly what he's trying to do mate. Absolutely pathetic.

Really fed up of being denied big tournaments by awful refs, yeah we're no great, but still, refs are supposed to be impartial. That clown, and that's the nicest word I can think of just now, is the very definition of what an international ref should not be. Have honestly seen better reffin Ayrshire kids leagues, hopeless, fuckin hopeless. Hate uefa.

Get yourself to fuck out this thread if you are going to just spout shite.

It was clearly a disgusting performance from the ref but if all you are doing is coming here to get arguments then it's a sad reflection on who you are.

Not doing a seltic, we were cheated plane and simple.

Deflect deflect deflect, man up, Scotland were not good enough. Caldwell and Berra doh