Scotland V Czech Republic

G.E.C.

Charlie Adam, 10 shite balls before one good ball comes off... always been the same.

Czechs will always create good chances with Berra and Caldwell in defence :anguish:

Watch a lot of English football lately? Don't think he misplaced one pass v Bolton last week. He's being wasted out of position too

So, is Fletcher playing then. IMO, he's been a passenger so far.

He always is . I can't remember him ever having an influencial game for Scotland . His main asset is his energy , workrate and tenacity . He's not match fit right now so you automatically lose all his strengths and are left with a wasted jersey .

Watch a lot of English football lately? Don't think he misplaced one pass v Bolton last week. He's being wasted out of position too

Only match of the day where they only show the good passes (tu)

Saw the few odd blackpool games last season where he was very much as I described. He has had a good start to the season for liverpool though

He always is . I can't remember him ever having an influencial game for Scotland . His main asset is his energy , workrate and tenacity . He's not match fit right now so you automatically lose all his strengths and are left with a wasted jersey .

Don't think he's ever been that good for Scotland. And he's obviously nowhere near match fit. So you have to ask what is he bringing to the team just now.

Fletcher has never kicked a ball for Scotland and Scott Browns whole game consists of running around kicking lumps out of other players, as Papaguy iirc once described, he doesnt play football, he runs about trying to stop others from playing football... guff

Naisy is having a stinker. Imagine going into such an important match and needing to win with 1 striker up front and no width or wingers. doh

Its crap. Typical Scottish hard to beat pish.

And our main creative threat is is his own half protecting the back 4. Have not seen Adam in the final third yet

Don't think he's ever been that good for Scotland. And he's obviously nowhere near match fit. So you have to ask what is he bringing to the team just now.

He's offering fuck all . I said in an earlier post his selection was a poor one . It's too big a game to risk an unfit player , especially when he plays shite even when fully fit .

Dorrans or even fat head commons would have been a better option .

He's offering fuck all . I said in an earlier post his selection was a poor one . It's too big a game to risk an unfit player , especially when he plays shite even when fully fit .

Dorrans or even fat head commons would have been a better option .

Spot on