Scotland V Czech Republic

G.E.C.

Of course not but would provide a better balance. If we're playing folk out of position, I'd rather have Mark Wilson or in position Charlie Mulgrew.

Hahaha. Mulgrew over bardsley, fuck me. One looks shite in Scotland and the other looks good in England. Bardsley can play left back easily. He improved massively last season

Hahaha. Mulgrew over bardsley, fuck me. One looks shite in Scotland and the other looks good in England. Bardsley can play left back easily. He improved massively last season

...yes he's looked good at right-back? Dont think we should be shoehorning players when we have others who can do a job in there.

One sees himself as Scottish :sherlock:

http://www.<No links to this website>/football/scotland/2011/06/30/celtic-defender-charlie-mulgrew-contemplates-us-switch-after-being-overlooked-by-craig-levein-86908-23237139/

...yes he's looked good at right-back? Dont think we should be shoehorning players when we have others who can do a job in there.

Mulgrews fucking shite. Who else should be playing there? Bardsley CAN easily play in this position

I'd have Lee Wallace in at left back, left foot, gets forward and can tackle too (I don't need to tell a Rangers forum all that but trying to be as neutral as I can) and also more appropriate than a right-back shifted to left back who once said 'I'm English'. http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/football/article601171.ece

Morrison I'd replace by Craig Conway due to Craig on good form and also James did say he'd rather not wait for England.

I'm also dead against the team being released 24 hours before kick off, so many reasons why not. I just couldn't fathom.

Shut up.

Personally, I think Paul Dixon deserved a call-up. Always prefer a left-footed LB, provides balance to the team.

Absoloyly. Loser Levein seems reticent to call up Dundee Utd players; Conway (before), Dixon, Goodwillie, Swanson. There was Gary Kenneth, trust him to pick the shitest one.

Bardsley always performs for Scotland. He's a good quality, Premiership left back who doesn't lack many of the basics other Scottish players do. He deserves the LB spot. It certainly shouldn't be Steven fucking Crainey in there anyway.

Absolutely Kev. Crainey is shite.

We'll get a few chances so Miller has to be on top form and not miss sitters. Other than him where will goals come from?

I'm preparing for the usual bump back down to earth staring into a pint and thinking, "What the fuck made me think we'd win - we're shite!". Maybe this time will be different :beer1:

I understand Boab's frustration at the team being released 24 hours early, what use is that to the team? The Czechs then know the strength and weaknesses in the side and can plan against it.

Also Bardsley has done well when called up but I do prefer a natural LB in the side for more balance.

Think Scotland will win but even if we do we're still 2 points behind The Czechs having played the same amount of games, Levein and his negative shit ass tactics in Czech Rep has basically cost us qualification?

We'd have a game in hand over the Czechs, Lithuania on Tuesday (tu)

Win both and I'm sure we go into the final game against Spain 1 or 2 points clear!