Scotland V Czech Republic

G.E.C.

Brown and Fletcher should hold, allowing Adam freedom to attack. Adam can play well as a deep lying playmaker but in a Scotland side I can see him being stuck in front of the back 4 providing protection, which is the last place he should be. We finally have a player at a big club in England that actually stands out and we need to make the most of him.

I'd have Lee Wallace in at left back, left foot, gets forward and can tackle too (I don't need to tell a Rangers forum all that but trying to be as neutral as I can) and also more appropriate than a right-back shifted to left back who once said 'I'm English'.

First and foremost I’m English,.”
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/football/article601171.ece

Morrison I'd replace by Craig Conway due to Craig on good form and also James did say he'd rather not wait for England.

I'm also dead against the team being released 24 hours before kick off, so many reasons why not. I just couldn't fathom.

Just because he has a left foot, doesn't make him a better left back than Bardsley.

Of course not but would provide a better balance. If we're playing folk out of position, I'd rather have Mark Wilson or in position Charlie Mulgrew.

I despise darren fletcher . Throwing him into this game is a ridiculous decision imo . He hasn't had a decent game in a dark blue jersey in about 5 years .

I couldn't really give a fuck for Scotland anymore tbh , hope they win today but I can't see them keeping a clean sheet with caldwell starting .