There's A Whyte Elephant In The Room...

bombaybadboy08

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Less than 16% of the population yet they run roughshod over the wishes of the non-RC majority.

The non-RC community has been sleepwalking its way to oblivion and obscurity for many decades now.

John Knox will be spinning in his grave.

Has been building up from the early 70s. Think it is time the majority of non RCs in this country thought long and hard as to who they are voting for!! We tend to vote for the party that we believe is the best bet for us, as the way one should cast their vote .

BUT we have to start thinking along the lines of WHO IS THIS MP and what is his background because many of them tend to misplace their political thoughts and overlook the majority you voted them in, in the first place.

Glasgow is a stand out example.

How many elected members travelled to Seville against Manchester, how many key employees of the city council als went to Seville as opposed to Manchester.

Why is that our city fathers have a St Patricks day breakfast with certain invited guests to the city chambers, and they know nothing of the origins of the man they celebrate. Yet these said custodians of the city have no such recognition for St Andrew, George or David.

How many people are RC in the employ of the city council HQ as per % of faith in the city!!

Our beautiful George Sq, who and when was the statue of KING WILLIAM removed and abandoned up in the necropolis.

Say this to everyone think about who you are voting to represent you not the party but the individual and ask yourself , what are they all about.

Over the last 40 years how many visits to our stadium have LP made as opposed to our Corinthian Japan Touring friends to the east of the city? Before someone states , yes BUT, (see another one) they have the right of choice indeed

again thanks to the REFORMATION BUT (jees another) they use civic cars to transport them .

ASK YOUR SELF WHO IS IT THAT WILL REPRESENT ME AND MY BELIEFS WHEN NEXT YOU CAST YOUR VOTE. And for those who do not vote , get your ass into gear and lets start getting things changed.

It is time for me to finally state how I feel about Whyte and the way we are being run so far. I haven't wanted to admit it, but, I'm nervous. Although, it is due to articles like that. I know no facts or anything other than what the media are saying and what RFC are saying/doing. I no longer know what to think.

I know whyte cant react to every article thats produced about him, but if you were craig whyte after the week we've just had, surely you'd release some kind of statement or something in the coming days, wouldnt you? He'll get found out at the agm anyway!

If we hear fuck all this week, its time we started askin the questions ourselves. Cut the bullshit, if hes honest and admits we're strugglin, we as fans would have to help our club out.

It's the truth though, isn't it ?

Naw.

But the one debt you will NEVER get away with is to the tax man. They will always demand - and always get - 100 pence in the pound for what you owe them. It's the law.

Point the diddy called Waddell in the direction of Vodafone and tell him to come back when his facts are straight.

Our beautiful George Sq, who and when was the statue of KING WILLIAM removed and abandoned up in the necropolis.

Don`t think King William`s statue was ever erected in George Sq, but it was removes from the Trongate near Glasgow Cross in 1923 and re erected in 1926 in Cathedral Sq across from the Barony Church where it still stands to this day.

Don`t think King William`s statue was ever erected in George Sq, but it was removes from the Trongate near Glasgow Cross in 1923 and re erected in 1926 in Cathedral Sq across from the Barony Church where it still stands to this day.

Moved from the Trongate due to continued vandalism.

282jhqt.jpg

14xgt93.jpg

You have to laugh at waddell is he ignoring Liewells terrible record but focussing on us, as we have done the best business in the transfer window and also secured the crux of our 3nrow team.

Its easy and it feeds the Rangers supporters that seem to have more in common with the filth support and their hatred of all things Rangers.

You have to laugh at waddell is he ignoring Liewells terrible record but focussing on us, as we have done the best business in the transfer window and also secured the crux of our 3nrow team.

Its easy and it feeds the Rangers supporters that seem to have more in common with the filth support and their hatred of all things Rangers.

I'm sure it's all because Waddell just wants the best for Rangers and their fans...and is not part of a campaign to discredit Whyte so much that he can't defend the club properly.

(tu)

Some (who can go fuck themselves) wont like that: but its the absolute truth of the matter.

Which statue is this? I don't ever remember such a statue in George Square.

Well as the song goes

Take a trolley

Take tramcar

Take a bus, to Georges Sq, where you'll see a famous soldier sitting on his big broad mare, His name was William Prince of Orange and no fen**n can deny.........

Well as the song goes

Take a trolley

Take tramcar

Take a bus, to Georges Sq, where you'll see a famous soldier sitting on his big broad mare, His name was William Prince of Orange and no fen**n can deny.........

The picture I posted above is Trongate, I believe (the other one is the statue in Cathedral Square).

Maybe there were 2 statues, but I doubt it for a couple of reasons.

The picture I posted above is Trongate, I believe (the other one is the statue in Cathedral Square).

Maybe there were 2 statues, but I doubt it for a couple of reasons.

No doubt, but there was one in George Sq as the song lyrics mentioned state, remember the song from childhood

I know whyte cant react to every article thats produced about him, but if you were craig whyte after the week we've just had, surely you'd release some kind of statement or something in the coming days, wouldnt you? He'll get found out at the agm anyway!

If we hear fuck all this week, its time we started askin the questions ourselves. Cut the bullshit, if hes honest and admits we're strugglin, we as fans would have to help our club out.

I have to agree, I don't even want to agree, but my blind positivity can only spread so thin. The nerves have crept in this past week, I hope as the next few weeks and months move on our questions can be answered and doubts dispelled.

Has been building up from the early 70s. Think it is time the majority of non RCs in this country thought long and hard as to who they are voting for!! We tend to vote for the party that we believe is the best bet for us, as the way one should cast their vote .

BUT we have to start thinking along the lines of WHO IS THIS MP and what is his background because many of them tend to misplace their political thoughts and overlook the majority you voted them in, in the first place.

Glasgow is a stand out example.

How many elected members travelled to Seville against Manchester, how many key employees of the city council als went to Seville as opposed to Manchester.

Why is that our city fathers have a St Patricks day breakfast with certain invited guests to the city chambers, and they know nothing of the origins of the man they celebrate. Yet these said custodians of the city have no such recognition for St Andrew, George or David.

How many people are RC in the employ of the city council HQ as per % of faith in the city!!

Say this to everyone think about who you are voting to represent you not the party but the individual and ask yourself , what are they all about.

Over the last 40 years how many visits to our stadium have LP made as opposed to our Corinthian Japan Touring friends to the east of the city? Before someone states , yes BUT, (see another one) they have the right of choice indeed

again thanks to the REFORMATION BUT (jees another) they use civic cars to transport them .

ASK YOUR SELF WHO IS IT THAT WILL REPRESENT ME AND MY BELIEFS WHEN NEXT YOU CAST YOUR VOTE. And for those who do not vote , get your ass into gear and lets start getting things changed.

brilliant post mate bloody brilliant.

He's 1.8 million away from fulfilling all his promises for this season.

And theres another transfer window to go aswell.

Yeah, really really suspicious behaviour.

Thats absolute nonsense mate. Please dont make out as if your perfectly happy with how things are going.

All this 'the media is out to get us' stuff is hysterical.

The tims think the EXACT SAME going against them.

Gobblegiver & other sellick accounts on twitter are continually barraging Spiers, Clyde & BBC journos because they think the media guys are covering everything up for Rangers. They see this as part of the establishment, sfa, refereeing supposed cheating, cover ups etc