Speirs.....

PRW.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He dishes out shite, lies and one sided pish.

This is the man who defiled both Davie Cooper and Jock Wallace when they were both no longer here.

The same man who aided UEFA to get us done.

The same man who ridiculed our recognition for our Armed Forces.

Slagged off our flag displays.

Refuses to condemn or recognise a Sectarian problem with the Bheasts from the East.

He will never be left in peace and will get hassle from us wherever he rears his ugly head.

have a rep (tu)

It was at the Justice committee meeting yesterday he tried to let everyone know that the sectarian issue was a Rangers problem and only a Rangers problem but a Sunderland supporting lecturer also at the meeting took him apart and made him and his points look really stupid.

Pat Nevin even commented on not being able to take his kid to see the Football at the KnewCamp because of the bigoted/sectarian singing and the ira worship.

I'm sure their must be a place you can listen to it again, Maybe someone will be able to help on here with that.

http://www.holyrood.tv/popup.asp?stream=http://vr-sp-archive.lbwa.verio.net/archive/060911_justice.wmv

hope this works.

I've got a couple of responses from him on twitter, basically just the same nonsense about calling me paranoid. The guy cannot answer a sensible, legitimate question straight. He hasn't responded as to exactly where he was sitting in his first Rangers game.. Hmmm

That's it Britney don't go admitting that they have you squirming just pull the old grammar police line.

You've been handed your arse so many times this week I'm surprised there isn't a picture in your paper with you holding it aloft.

The first dozen times or so it was slightly amusing but hard to believe he's still using it :anguish:

Spiers - correctly identified as a chatterer who wants middle-class language etiquette enshrined in law for the sole purpose of criminalising the lingua-franca of people who chant at football grounds.

His performance is laughable - truly funny. The poverty of his arguments laid bare and found to be seriously lacking in gravitas.

She stated she was an IRA supporter? yet she's up in parliament ?.. I want to hear more on this, so elaborate if you can

She's also a University lecturer, but that doesn't stop her bile. In fact, it gives her a platform to spread her disease.

There are many examples of her horrible, pox ridden views.

It doesn't take long to find them on google. eg http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/c/celtic/7104362.stm

She's also a University lecturer, but that doesn't stop her bile. In fact, it gives her a platform to spread her disease.

There are many examples of her horrible, pox ridden views.

It doesn't take long to find them on google. eg http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/c/celtic/7104362.stm

That is sickening really. Which begs the question, why was she invited to speak on the sectarianism debate, when she holds these sorts of views ? I hope the revolt in this country happens sooner rather than later.