Most You've Spent On The Gers?

RatedRpoed

Usually costs me around £300 to go to a game at Ibrox, paid similar to see us vs PSG.

Made almost 1k of our Uefa Cup final run by backing us to win the trophy straight after the Lyon CL game at 50-1 (out of anger not expectation!)

Every season about £5000+ on season tickets, away tickets, euro tickets, hampden tickets, european away trips , shirts other merchandise. I dont even count all the signed and framed shirts and photos, prints, books etc with I have picked up over the years. Also Rangers have cost me a couple of girlfriends, 'best' mates whos wedding I missed for a midweek game against Calley (lost 1-0) countless hours of missed overtime. 3 penalty points while trying to catch the Stena Etc etc. It'a a bargain!

now that deserves a rep (tu)

Every season about £5000+ on season tickets, away tickets, euro tickets, hampden tickets, european away trips , shirts other merchandise. I dont even count all the signed and framed shirts and photos, prints, books etc with I have picked up over the years. Also Rangers have cost me a couple of girlfriends, 'best' mates whos wedding I missed for a midweek game against Calley (lost 1-0) countless hours of missed overtime. 3 penalty points while trying to catch the Stena Etc etc. It'a a bargain!

Now that's impressive!

Season 1992/1993, me and my mate from Cumnock drove down to Marseille for the match in the Champion's league. The two of us and two French pals were in the Ultras end before the four of us got shifted by the police into the 'cage', where the rest of the Gers supporters were. Considering we were only going for 2 days, we ended up staying near Marseille for a week and I brought home 200 bottles of wine. Expensive match but probably my best ever football memory!!

Usually costs me around £300 to go to a game at Ibrox, paid similar to see us vs PSG.

Made almost 1k of our Uefa Cup final run by backing us to win the trophy straight after the Lyon CL game at 50-1 (out of anger not expectation!)

I'm not a betting man, so I'm sure I'm missing something obvious.

But how did you make money betting on us to win a trophy we didn't win?

I'm not a betting man, so I'm sure I'm missing something obvious.

But how did you make money betting on us to win a trophy we didn't win?

Yeh sorry meant to add that once it got to he final I stood to win £1700 if Rangers won the trophy, so... (after a lot of deliberation) I decided to put about £850 on Zenit to win. So basically I made about £800 regardless of which team won (in other words I bottled my original bet). Didn't soften the blow whatsoever though.

Yeh sorry meant to add that once it got to he final I stood to win £1700 if Rangers won the trophy, so... (after a lot of deliberation) I decided to put about £850 on Zenit to win. So basically I made about £800 regardless of which team won (in other words I bottled my original bet). Didn't soften the blow whatsoever though.

Thanks, I understand now.

wellington loyal rangers supporter, new zealand (first ever post here)

took my wife & 3 boys to scotland april this year to follow follow the title run in, went to ibrox for the tour & for the st mirren game 17th april, went to the ibrox megastore twice, nearly bought the whole place, had an absolute blast of a time !!

all up cost probably about 25,000 pounds - worth every cent

Flight over from Minnesota for me and my kid to see us playing the tarriers.

Tickets for me, my kid and my da, plus a Minnesota Twins shirt for the guy who wrangled us the Tickets.

Worth every penny to get the three generations to Ibrox, it was also my kid's first OF and my da's last, as he passed away shortly after.

Ibrox has gave me memories by the barraload. (tu)