The Real Deal: Rangers Did Get £8m-plus Offer For Star Jelavic

Senna

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You wouldn't necessarily need to spend £3m per player.

then they probably wouldn't walk into the team.

regardless I merely seek to point out its not as simple as just buying players.

this is the argument we had when Walter blew his budget on jela. people said we should have signed 3 players instead but you must consider wages.

what you might get is s mcdonald and tempelton. but if you throw in cuellar as an example to that then your wage bills up 2 million a year.

of who do u want quotes from? It's from an un-named club and the offer was made by an agent of a third party working for the club. So who is in a position to give us quotes.

Exactly, so the story hasn't moved on one bit from the SSN announcement on deadline day, not that it really matters now.

Wouldn't have accepted it either, not on the last day of the window. But, after the Euro's he'll be in the last year of his contract, might have to accept £3-5M to go towards a replacement.

A £10M bid in January would be extremely difficult to refuse.

Jelavic won't get European football with Newcastle so i don't think he would have went there. He says he wants to stay here for one more year, we will see if he's telling the truth or not?

if he stays one more year and we get into the champions league next season and, he plays well, i think he will get a bigger club in England & we will get more money.

Jelavic won't get European football with Newcastle so i don't think he would have went there. He says he wants to stay here for one more year, we will see if he's telling the truth or not?

if he stays one more year and we get into the champions league next season and, he plays well, i think he will get a bigger club in England & we will get more money.

He'll get fuck all European football with us too.

But they won't be raging because, he's brainwashed the cunts with all his "we received 9million for scott brown" pish And "we have reduced the debt to 500k" :lol:

That will wash with the stupid cunts who still believe that despite us winning the last 3 titles they had the better team on each occasion. Any of them with any sense will see that they achieved next to fuck all during the transfer window also. Oh, apart from losing Jooiveld and Rasmussen, the players who were going to play such a big part in taking us apart last season. And Majstorovic still first choice. Fucking hilarious.

GIRFUY Liewell. Roon ye!

Ahahahah to all the so-called supporters who sided with the idea the club was telling lies about the bid.

And a hearty fuck you to the the-end-is-nigh financial seers who seem so ready to believe Whyte is at it financially.

He would have had the final decision on acceptance of this bid.

He rejected it :pipe:

GIRFUY Liewell. Roon ye!

Ahahahah to all the so-called supporters who sided with the idea the club was telling lies about the bid.

And a hearty fuck you to the the-end-is-nigh financial seers who seem so ready to believe Whyte is at it financially.

Amen.

:lol:

It was only rejected because it came too late in the day to sort a replacement. If we are to believe this article then surely this part must be true too, or do we only beleive what suits our agenda? <cr>

We know we only rejected it because it was the last day you cocksocket. The point is, lawwell has made a cunt of himself.

GIRFUY Liewell. Roon ye!

Don't be a fucking dick.

I think it's fucking hilarious there's folk demanding an apology from Liewell, but those of our own who sided with that cunt get a free pass? Don't you be a dick.

On yersel, Casey.

I'm not the one slagging our fans because they don't have the same view as me. What difference has this article made to how believable the statement put out by Rangers on deadline day was?

I'm not the one slagging our fans because they don't have the same view as me. What difference has this article made to how believable the statement put out by Rangers on deadline day was?

Casey - you have plenty to say on all things Rangers. Dare I say not all of it with a positive slant - I'll be offering my own opinion if it's all the same to you. I'll be offering it even if it's not all the same to you.

The article is clearly intended to offer a validation of sorts to the reports that The Rangers did indeed receive a huge bid for Jelavic. If you can't see the difference that makes, then I can't help you.

Is it upsetting you? That it - the article - supports Whyte's credibility rather than denigrating it as you have been so volubly and repeatedly keen to do yourself of late?