How Have We Ended Up In This Mess

minstral

Its hard not to be negative when you're wondering if we'll even have a club to be top of the league in a few months.

Jesus I'm glad I don't pay any attention to the pishy rumours about the Club's finances.

They are nothing but the muck from timmy's wet dreams.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You should have seen the Proms last night, incredibel patriotism by all those bigots. I felt so proud to be British.

You are also spot on about the Black Music Awards, no way would the MOWO awards be allowed.

(tu)

I switched over to the Proms last night just so I could watch the finalé. Glad I did. (tu)

FEAR .False Evidence Appearing Real.

We must not let the rumour Factory or the Propeganda of these people affect the support we give to our wonderful Football Club.

I listened, very briefly to that show off the Ball for Two minutes today, and they laughed at our Tax situation, and Joked about our present Financial situation .

We must stand up and fight for our Club and defy anyone who try's to Ridicule or slander RFC .That includes the Gov't representatives who hate us ,and they are many.

We must consider who we vote in to places of Power in future, and use our entitlement to oust those who would try to eradicate our Traditions and Symbols .

Use our vote against them.

Follow Follow and God save the Queen.

I reckon that if the OP was from Manchester he'd be wearing a green & gold scarf and going on about the appalling mess Utd are in.

Stop believing all the crap in the media. Nobody knows what the outcome of the tax case will be and even in a worse case scenario there is a plan in place.

There hasn't been a firesale of our best players and we have added some new ones of decent quality.

If we didn't have a pretty clueless rookie manager we'd still be in Europe and would probably have added to the squad.

...and we've won the title for the last three years.

I reckon that if the OP was from Manchester he'd be wearing a green & gold scarf and going on about the appalling mess Utd are in.

Stop believing all the crap in the media. Nobody knows what the outcome of the tax case will be and even in a worse case scenario there is a plan in place.

There hasn't been a firesale of our best players and we have added some new ones of decent quality.

If we didn't have a pretty clueless rookie manager we'd still be in Europe and would probably have added to the squad.

...and we've won the title for the last three years.

Where in my post did i say anything about the tax bill.

With all these stories that keep coming it does seem worrying but then i just say to myself no way would have turned down 9 million for Jelavic if we were in such a mess finacially

Maybe had the bid came in earlier we would have accepted it with a chance to replace him anybodys guess.

With all these stories that keep coming it does seem worrying but then i just say to myself no way would have turned down 9 million for Jelavic if we were in such a mess finacially

That's something I feel doesn't add up. Also, why would Whyte have gone through the months of due diligence, the lawyers' fees, the emotional turmoil, and have paid off Lloyds, and invested some money in Rangers on the playing staff/stadium stuff, even though he maybe hasn't invested a great deal, just to get us into a position where we'll possibly go into administration months down the line? Surely he would have sized up The Rangers' situation and come to the conclusion that he may as well wait for us to go into administration and then perhaps attempt to take over from Murray. In my opinion, Whyte must believe we are in a manageable situation and he can successfully fend off any crippling fines which may be awaiting us. Whether he's right, only time will tell.

Maybe had the bid came in earlier we would have accepted it with a chance to replace him anybodys guess.

to me that is the only reason why he wasn't sold coz if there was this doomsday scenario on the horizon ie administration then we would be docked points and assets sold of for a fraction of their value ie Jelavic.

What? Most of the uk are middle class and this has been the case for some time

not in my opinion, the government just changed the parameters that are used to describe a class so it would appear that families/people are better off than they are. helps the poverty figures and fools ppl into believing the shit they spout.

class isnt about what a person earns imo. its more about ideals, the way they act ect ect.

if you disagree its probs because your in the class i blame.

The only way things will change in this country is with a massive revolt, which I have been predicting for over a year. The dirty taigs go on about being treated as second class citizens ? Because the football team they support isn't winning ? The problem runs deeper into Scottish society than we think..

Can you imagine what it would be like without this tax case hanging over us ?

To me it's as simple as that.

Murray and co. thought they would be cute and try out a wee loophole, and now we are going to see if they were smarter than the average bears, or if they have fucked us up worse than at any other time in our history ??

IMO they were fuckin arseholes for putting our support through this, if it was such a good idea, then why did no one else in the SPL think to have a go at it ?

Sorry for the rant, but a club with our history and huge support should never have been put at risk like this by anyone.

I'll simplify it Minstral by saying there has been a lack of real leadership in all walks of Scottish Life prevalent to Rangers and the Protestant religion.

Without leadership you drift aimlessly until you decide to move away completely from things you used to take in interest in.

Human nature decrees that is you don't feel wanted,loved or respected you inevitably "move on" and leave behind whatever it is that used to be of interest to you.