Witchunt Against Us

derekweir29

:lol:

I'm sure if you pop over to talksheltic or kerryfiddlestreet you'll see them all thinking the same thing.

I personally don't buy into it, paranoid nonsense.

Do they actually think all those Seltic supporting jhournos and pundits hate them? :lol:doh

Tims, right daft cunts.

Do they actually think all those Seltic supporting jhournos and pundits hate them? :lol:doh

Tims, right daft cunts.

I met a tim in town back in January after the old firm game they won 2-0 that was amazed they actually won because Craig Thomson was a h** bastard that hated anything green and grey :lol:.

I was in stitches.

This. How can anyone call that paranoia when the truth is so blatantly obvious. It's painted on every wall of every town in the west of scotland.

Its in every rhag printed in Scotland.

Its in every away ground in Scottish football.

Its in every football radio show.

Its everywhere, Rangers FC and its fans are hated on a huge scale in this country.

This is genuine discrimination and clear sectarianism.

Its everywhere, Rangers FC and its fans are hated on a huge scale in this country.

you got bbc scotland on

I met a tim in town back in January after the old firm game they won 2-0 that was amazed they actually won because Craig Thomson was a h** bastard that hated anything green and grey :lol:.

I was in stitches.

Poor lad has been brianwashed to use the deny and deflect tactic most common in the selik family. They know the world loves a victim and they use the victim card better than anyone. Sending themselevs bullets and bombs last year was the furthest i have ever seen them go but this year, already the agenda and campaign is in full swing and may even top that shite last year.

Meanwhile Tim McTimmons believes its exactly the opposite of what you say and also thinks YOU are the thick one for thinking differently.

Now either Scotland is full of anti-rangers, anti-celtic, anti-protestant, anti-catholic, anti-blue and anti-green aliens or yees are all wrang (tu)

Meanwhile Tim McTimmons believes its exactly the opposite of what you say and also thinks YOU are the thick one for thinking differently.

Now either Scotland is full of anti-rangers, anti-celtic, anti-protestant, anti-catholic, anti-blue and anti-green aliens or yees are all wrang (tu)

Its clearly anti-Protestant, anti-Rangers, anti-blue unless you have been living under a rock for 100 years. <cr>

The truth has never been Tim McTimmons forte.

I was in stitches.

Why was this sectarian assault not reported in the press?

:D

Its clearly anti-Protestant, anti-Rangers, anti-blue unless you have been living under a rock for 100 years. <cr>

The truth has never been Tim McTimmons forte.

I guess i must be lucky that i can offer up no examples of how this huge conspiracy has affected me in my lifetime. (tu)

I must just be jammy (tu)

PS - for the purpose of clarity, i dont consider the Donegal mentalist campaigning and doing his utmost to get us into trouble as an endemic social issue above. Fans hating the other clubs rather than liking their own is different from a society problem. (tu)

I guess i must be lucky that i can offer up no examples of how this huge conspiracy has affected me in my lifetime. (tu)

I must just be jammy (tu)

PS - for the purpose of clarity, i dont consider the Donegal mentalist campaigning and doing his utmost to get us into trouble as an endemic social issue above. Fans hating the other clubs rather than liking their own is different from a society problem. (tu)

But your not Protestant, or a Rangers fan. :P

:lol:

If you dont see the countrywide social problem our club and people face then maybe you should open your eyes? (tu)