Getting Ready For Sunday!

delamonty

Given our lack of opportunity for greater income, obviously. A moron because i would like us to have the chance to make more money. :lol: Ok. (tu)

I know you probably didn't mean anything bad by your post but literally every post of yours I see, you're pure bumming the tims. :lol:

I genuinely wish our stadium was that big.

SWSL, Come on, that place is a shithole and it aint really that much bigger than Ibrox. If we had to get rid of they daft screens and filled in the top corners between the CR, Govan and Broomloan the attendance would be up around 55 - 56 thousand, and with a bit more development here and there could take it to 60. I would much rather have the quality of Ibrox over the size of that dump any day

SWSL, Come on, that place is a shithole and it aint really that much bigger than Ibrox. If we had to get rid of they daft screens and filled in the top corners between the CR, Govan and Broomloan the attendance would be up around 55 - 56 thousand, and with a bit more development here and there could take it to 60. I would much rather have the quality of Ibrox over the size of that dump any day

It is a shithole and not a patch on our great home but it does have many more seats and and much bigger opportunity to make more money, hence Seltics financial grip over us this last decade? (tu)

We deserve the quality of Ibrox and a bigger capacity/opportunity to make more money.

(tu)