Gobblegiver

jmo21

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Manslaughter wouldn't go away if we ignored him,.he loves the notoriety that typing about Rangers gives him,no doubt about that.

What drives him most is hatred,not just of us but the whole of Scotland,he has contacts now,every yahoo who deals with us in any shape or form and has the same type of mental ilness as him,is in contact with him.

He isn't making any money from this,he is on benefits in Ireland and quite possibly here,if he won the Euromillions he wouldn't change,he would still be sniping at us.

As crazy as he his,him and others managed to change the meaning of a word(fen ian),we ignore him at our peril,he won't be going away,certainly not by ignoring him.

If he's that good why does no one employ him....

He writes for the Guardian as well as other publications.

He is gaining respectability as we speak.

Don't be surprised if he starts turning up on football phone ins some time soon, and writing for red tops in this damned country.

Ignore him at your peril.

Don't be surprised if he starts turning up on football phone ins some time soon, and writing for red tops in this damned country.

Spiers tweeted something pretty derogatory at him, I think people are really seeing his strange obsession with Rangers,

He is not employed by the guardian.

I take it someone has pointed out you are the most obvious taig on the board right now and, I missed it.

If not why not ?

his recent outing as a radical terrorist supporter should put pay to that.

"gaining respectability" and "turning up on phone ins and writing for red tops" are surely at odds with each other, no?

Only cowards ignore or run away from bullies.

Sir David Murray's time in charge of Rangers is all the proof you need of how a "dignified silence" gets you nowhere against people whose sole remit in life is to do us harm.

That is the point many of our fans simply do not comprehend about these bigoted bastards. Their entire life is spent hating Rangers and Protestants and they will do whatever it takes to close us down or get rid of our religion and turn this country in to a Republic of Rome.

If you want any further proof here's a snippet from a question and answer session put to Peter Kearney from John Gow.

Three questions to show you just what we are up against here.

Q3. You have previously stated that if “anti-Protestant” songs were ever

sung at football matches that it would be the Church of Scotland’s

responsibility to act:

(i) Are you aware there are anti-Protestant songs and chants at football?

Peter Kearney: No

(ii) If an MSP or high-profile person in Scotland says that the Catholic Church, compared to Protestantism, was not a proper Church would that not be described as bigotry and anti-Catholic? Why the difference?

Peter Kearney: Since there are no theologically literate MSP’s such a remark would probably just be ignored.

Q18. What specifically would you like done to end Sectarianism in Scotland as you see it?

Peter Kearney: Immediate repeal of the Act of Settlement, it compels the United Kingdom (inc. Scotland) to uphold an overtly and explicitly sectarian constitution and undermines all other attempts to promote religious freedom.

Philth has added a new article on his site where he rewrites the history of the Battle of Britain. I wouldn't expect anything less from someone who's grampa was a Nazi collaborator.

That article - even by his own lowly standards - is laughably inept. I was particularly amazed at his evaluation of the Spitfire's contribution to the battle of Britain - Philthy stating that the Spitfire is lauded over the Hurricane because it looked cooler. :lol:

That article - even by his own lowly standards - is laughably inept. I was particularly amazed at his evaluation of the Spitfire's contribution to the battle of Britain - Philthy stating that the Spitfire is lauded over the Hurricane because it looked cooler. :lol:

It reminds me of my essays at Primary School all those years ago. This is the kinda lines we would get away with, which I suppose is OK for a 7/8 year old.