Idea For Transfer Funds

WhosTheDado

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with the the people on here who are already putting enough money into the club,but you have got to look out of the fish bowl and see that there are alot of fans around the world who cant put in the same amounts who would love to,like myself.I would happy make a donation every month to help our great club in a time of need IF it is used in the best way for our club.(i would even get to claim it back in tax). So why not? I am sure ther are plenty of ex pats would do the same.

Not such a bad idea IF.......

The fans syndicate who put the money in, decided who was purchased.

Let's say there was a syndicate of people who put an equal amount into a bank account each month and were asked by the manager during a season, to spend it on a player, the syndicate could remotely decide on an outcome. Spend on a majority or refuse on a minority.

The syndicate could also propose a player to the club, during a transfer window, as long as the purchase price and wage, is covered by the syndicate fee to be paid - refusal from the club also a possibility.

Silly idea, so what you are saying is for us fans to give whyte (rangers) 6 million free money to spend on his business ((rangers) which will increase his profitability and drive up his share price to make a multiple millionaire even richer......at our expense!

Whose to say he wouldn't increase the transfer fees paid at the front end of our six million to allow him a kick back of two million from agents paid directly into his offshore bank account....kinda like the boumsong deal where some of it was syphoned off to pay for someone's french vineyard pension fund.

Who's to say our owner knowing that us mugs were giving him 6million a season free money would then spend less on transfers from the money generated and keep it for himself.

Here's a novel idea, why don't we just buy players and pay the salaries from the money we generate!

Silly idea, so what you are saying is for us fans to give whyte (rangers) 6 million free money to spend on his business ((rangers) which will increase his profitability and drive up his share price to make a multiple millionaire even richer......at our expense!

Whose to say he wouldn't increase the transfer fees paid at the front end of our six million to allow him a kick back of two million from agents paid directly into his offshore bank account....kinda like the boumsong deal where some of it was syphoned off to pay for someone's french vineyard pension fund.

Under a syndicate, it could be secured.

I'd love to see Whyte hand our full squad (including subs and youths that have appeared) a blank piece of paper, ask them to write down what they think an honest and deserved wage is for them. We'd soon find out the bastards gutting us.

If things were to go pear shaped with this tax case and we had to sell all our best players,couldn't afford any signings and have a squad that would struggle against hearts,hibs etc.

Watching septic go on to dominate for years and years is something that would break my heart. If that were to happen then something like this idea, with fine tuning involved, would need to happen.

If we as a whole put money together and had it run properly as a business/agency we could also make money similar to the agency who bought tevez and mascherano only we would officially loan rangers the players we own and if our players attract big fees we would get to choose whether to take it or not. tweeking needed but if we look outside our west coast bubble with our fan base worlwide,something like this ccould happen.

Well done OP for at least coming up with an idea to help our club.

We have enough fractions in our support. We don't need a 'Well I paid for that new player, did you give your hard earned money for him?!'.

The Club are responsible for utilising our money and spending it wisely. Not the fans.

You're starting to get too sensible ya wee fud :pipe: I can see you on the Rangers board one day when casey and the booler open their wallets and buy out Whyte :D