Craig Thomson Talking About Naisy To His Tim Pal

Senna

Sent: 19 September 2011 13:18

To: Craig Thomson

Subject:

Afternoon!

Good game yesterday!!

I have no idea how you manage to put up with “Naisy” f’ing and jeffing at you all game!! Do you reckon his first celebration was worth a yellow?

Col.

Sent: 19 September 2011 16:47

To: Colin Owens

Subject: RE:

Yeah it was a good game which is unusual for an OF game !

I thought his celebrations were not inflammatory and never like to caution for players celebrtating unless they go over the score as we get called killjoys when we do that.

yeah I learn to close my ears to Naismith at times !! To be fair he is generally ok to talk to at times and does listen.

Don't think there's anything in the comment about closing his ears, it's widely said on here that Naisy moans for 90mins solid. Seems actually alright, for all I think he's not a very good ref.

Lifted from Kiddyfiddle Street.

So the point of this story is?

That CT isn't as bad as some (myself included) have made him out to be and does come across as a decent guy in those. Also, posting it first before someone jumps on it and gets offended about the 'close my ears' comment or a tim emailing the referee.

Do you just fancy Hayley or do you like the music from Paramore?

Both.

That Ct isn't as bad as some (myself included) have made him out to be and does come across as a decent guy in those. Also, posting it first before someone jumps on it and gets offended about the 'close my ears' comment or a tim emailing the referee.

And are the Celtic fans raging about it?

And are the Celtic fans raging about it?

Not quite raging but they definitely think he should have been booked, along with Jelavic for diving and some (not many) are saying that Mulgrew was 'unlucky' to get sent off.

Not quite raging but they definitely think he should have been booked, along with Jelavic for diving and some (not many) are saying that Mulgrew was 'unlucky' to get sent off.

Thats all I have heard all day. I think many forget he had 2 foul's given against him before he got his final yellow. The ref had no choice

Nothing wrong with those e-mails at all.

Subject:

Afternoon!

Good game yesterday!!

I have no idea how you manage to put up with “Naisy” f’ing and jeffing at you all game!! Do you reckon his first celebration was worth a yellow?

Col.

Why was it worth a yellow?

Thats all I have heard all day. I think many forget he had 2 foul's given against him before he got his final yellow. The ref had no choice

Was the one major thing the officials got right all day. The kiddy neglecter was lucky to last as long as he did. Says a lot that he was one of their best players.

thomson is one of us at heart :crabflute:

WHAT!!!???

did you by any chance witness his diabolical decision of a fuckin penalty kick that would have without doubt cost us the championship last year.

it is the worst call in the history of scottish football considering the circumstances and what was stake. he will live in infamy for it in history and for the rest of his career.

a bear at heart...like fuck!!!

Subject:

Afternoon!

Good game yesterday!!

Col.

Why was it worth a yellow?

Did Naisy get booked for that celebration ? <cr> Thought he was just asking if he thought he SHOULD have booked him in hindsight.