Craig Thomson Talking About Naisy To His Tim Pal

Senna

Did Naisy get booked for that celebration ? <cr> Thought he was just asking if he thought he SHOULD have booked him in hindsight.

(tu) I know that he didn't get booked but, what the fuck did he do? scored a goal? aye suppose thsts worth a yellow card in timmy's f****n world.

(tu) I know that he didn't get booked but, what the fuck did he do? scored a goal? aye suppose thsts worth a yellow card in timmy's f****n world.

Nah a didnt hink he done anything either. You know what some refs are like though.

I was too busy jumping about, but picture sould suggest that he ran towards and gestured to the celtic fans, which could be viewed (by some) as inflamatory.

Hooper did the exact same though.

WHAT!!!???

did you by any chance witness his diabolical decision of a fuckin penalty kick that would have without doubt cost us the championship last year.

it is the worst call in the history of scottish football considering the circumstances and what was stake. he will live in infamy for it in history and for the rest of his career.

a bear at heart...like fuck!!!

Pretty sure the guy was joking.

Btw, I thought their left backs kick on Naismith was a blatant pen and yellow or even red

Sent: 19 September 2011 13:18

To: Craig Thomson

Subject:

Afternoon,

I'm surprised you never sent off a Rangers player and gave Celtic a penalty.

Sent: 19 September 2011 13:25

To: Colin Owens

Subject:

No not this time. The SFA didn't instruct me to level up the playing field.

can you change your picture please? every time i see a post from you i think its lynn and in fairness shes had the hayley pics for longer. Do the right thing

Has she still got the pic as her avatar? If so, then I'll find another.

If not then you'll just have to check the usernames.

Has she still got the pic as her avatar? If so, then I'll find another.

If not then you'll just have to check the usernames.

:lol: maybe she doesnt right now, she used to have that very one!! Im sure i'll be alright if you dont change it its just i will think your lynn at times and i may start hitting on you!!

:lol: maybe she doesnt right now, she used to have that very one!! Im sure i'll be alright if you dont change it its just i will think your lynn at times and i may start hitting on you!!

:lol:

I'm sure I could live with that.

If she does change it back, I'm sure I could find another one if you let me know.