Pathetic

50ShadesofBlue

Those players should take a long hard look at themselves after that shambles tonight.

For the majority of the game we passed the ball about like a bounce game. No urgency to kill off the game. Our management and players need to learn to kill off the 'diddy' teams early on then they can play fancy cross pitch balls to each other.

The only positive was the fightback but it was too little too late.

Roll on Saturday and lets continue our fine SPL form.

i know its hard to take and was pathetic,falkirk where up for it we werent ,shocks happen ,we had no god given right

to win this ,but by fuck i hope we learn from this .next game is more important ,thats gave our players a right good kick up the arse tonight tbh ..they cant take nothing for granted .lets hope we have learned a harsh lesson tonight .

Why do we struggle like fuck against lesser teams away from home in the cup.

I can't mind the last time we trounced a small team away from home in one of these games

Totally.

We should be going out and scoring 4/5/6 goals against these teams. No disrespect to Falkirk or anything but we should not struggle.

Totally.

We should be going out and scoring 4/5/6 goals against these teams. No disrespect to Falkirk or anything but we should not struggle.

they old sayings "they raised their game" and we "thought we could just turn up" reared their ugly head tonight tbh mate

agreed :rolleyes:

some lessons have to learned from this debacle, on the players side as well as ally's.

blame goes to the players for me. i'm sure ally would have got the message over but the players just didn't seem to turn up until 2-0 doon.

baffling after the highs of sunday <cr>

Was not able to go to the game but I assume we played as we usually do against lower league opposition; no tempo,stroll about pass backwards or sideways,ignore runs from our forwards until they have gone offside and then resort to thehigh ball?

Aye, spot on pretty much.