*** The Official Ultimate Team Thread ***

Broxi

Weise

Rafinha Naldo Hummels Augo

Rolfes

Farfan Barnetta

Kagawa

Petric Huntelaar

My team atm. 100 chemistry and a bench full of Bundesliga players too. Just gonna keep strengthening the team till I get bored then make a new team. :lol:

My Russian team is brilliant, IF Danny is seriously like Messi so good Welliton and kerzakov make brilliant runs at same time and Danny running at their defence with those two making runs = Insta goal.

Got a Bains 41212 in a pack and Vargas sold Vargas for 2k and Bains for 4.4k

Not bad

everything you buy from trading came from packs though.... I agree that you have to be very lucky to get anyone decent though. I had a 100,000 team 3 times last year and sold them for packs (about 20 each time with buying more from pack sales too) and got no one :(

best player I ever got in a pack was Essien but that was near the end when prices were shit and after about 200 packs. Not joking :lol:

making a Bundesliga team cause I just realised how beast it is! Selling my prem team, so far got:

Barrios

(-------) Gotze R.Augusto

Rolfes (-------)

(-------) Subotic (-------) (-------)

(-------)

got about 20k worth still to sell :D

everything you buy from trading came from packs though.... I agree that you have to be very lucky to get anyone decent though. I had a 100,000 team 3 times last year and sold them for packs (about 20 each time with buying more from pack sales too) and got no one :(

best player I ever got in a pack was Essien but that was near the end when prices were shit and after about 200 packs. Not joking :lol:

Same mate :lol: Got Guiseppe Rossi and De Rossi this year though so made a decent amount on that.