I just found out I'm barred from a Houston pub.

robroy72

Went there on Thursday night, not knowing it was the locale of the Houston sellick supporters club, went inside, barman is an Irishman sporting ra hoops, I know I'm in trouble right away.

Night goes on, I'm about 6 beers deep, just finished my cheeseburger, said barman asks if I wanted desert. I ordered the Ice Cream Sundae. He said they had no bananas, so it was off the menu. I told him I'd still have it, just serve it with 4 wafers in the shape of a propeller. He had a somewhat confused look on his face, until I said ... 'You know ... a Helicopter Sundae'. He walked away in disgust, and I got no ice cream.

I just got a phone call from the president of the local car club I was there with, apparently I'm not allowed back in the pub, le barman said I was 'treating him with contempt'.

Went there on Thursday night, not knowing it was the locale of the Houston sellick supporters club, went inside, barman is an Irishman sporting ra hoops, I know I'm in trouble right away.

Night goes on, I'm about 6 beers deep, just finished my cheeseburger, said barman asks if I wanted desert. I ordered the Ice Cream Sundae. He said they had no bananas, so it was off the menu. I told him I'd still have it, just serve it with 4 wafers in the shape of a propeller. He had a somewhat confused look on his face, until I said ... 'You know ... a Helicopter Sundae'. He walked away in disgust, and I got no ice cream.

I just got a phone call from the president of the local car club I was there with, apparently I'm not allowed back in the pub, le barman said I was 'treating him with contempt'.

I hope that that's a true story 'cos it made me laugh

I hope that that's a true story 'cos it made me laugh

Mate, I wish I was lying. I'm something of an officionado on the Impreza Turbo / STi front. Heres a link to the thread in the car club about happy hour.

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=493118

You know what you are dont you....A bloody bigot

You have no right asking for one of them you are totally out of order :craphead:

(harhar) Good on ye! Shows what an advanced sense of humour yon barman has - instead of a witty comeback, he bans you out of spite. doh You're better off finding a more respectable watering hole, methinks. :P

Well funny, had me laughing hard, if he cant take a joke f@ck him!

Well funny, had me laughing hard, if he cant take a joke f@ck him!

Exactly. (tu)