Well That Was Torture

Gazzalivesforever

Well I certainly will never be putting myself through that again. I had to endure 90 mins of sitting beside a load of inbred backward idiots. I couldnt get tickets for my son and i in the Rangers end. So we had to make do with the Norrie McCathie stand. My son under strict instructions not to cheer when Rangers scored did very well in controlling himself, me, however. I let my mask slip a few times, particularly the foul against Papac in the 2nd half and Shaggers save from Graham. Ive always wondered what its like to be on the other end of a beating from us and now i kinda know. Some of the shouts coming from their fans were hilarious and i mean hilarious. Between the unbelievable showmanship of Steve Davis and the rest of the team and the shouts from their fans, all in all, it was a good day for the wee man.

Well I certainly will never be putting myself through that again. I had to endure 90 mins of sitting beside a load of inbred backward idiots. I couldnt get tickets for my son and i in the Rangers end. So we had to make do with the Norrie McCathie stand. My son under strict instructions not to cheer when Rangers scored did very well in controlling himself, me, however. I let my mask slip a few times, particularly the foul against Papac in the 2nd half and Shaggers save from Graham. Ive always wondered what its like to be on the other end of a beating from us and now i kinda know. Some of the shouts coming from their fans were hilarious and i mean hilarious. Between the unbelievable showmanship of Steve Davis and the rest of the team and the shouts from their fans, all in all, it was a good day for the wee man.

I had to endure the same. How many offside claims were there from the pars fans ha ha

I have done it in the same stand years ago. I think we trounced them 7-2 that day and I'd managed to contain it all day I think ricksen scored the last and I jumped up then remembered where i was and was like "rubbish defending" and sat back down hoping no-one had caught on.

I once sat in with the home fans at Fir Park years back. I cheered when we scored and someone a few rows back lobbed a pie at my head.. Fortunately it missed me and skelped a guy a couple of rows down.

Not sure I'd do the same these days, courageousness of youth has deserted me!

I once sat in with the home fans at Fir Park years back. I cheered when we scored and someone a few rows back lobbed a pie at my head.. Fortunately it missed me and skelped a guy a couple of rows down.

Not sure I'd do the same these days, courageousness of youth has deserted me!

:lol: Can just picture that out in my head

Never sat in the home end when we have been away

We went to tynecastle last season to watch my mate playing for st mirren which was wierd as fuck were wur only cheering fur the 1 player n givin rudi skachel (sp) a bit of abuse.

St mirren fans are arseholes btw in the same way as the op describes the pars fans

My first Old Firm game at 11 or 12 was at Sellic park and i was in the Sellic end(Main stand) with my old man as we got our tickets on the day of the game.

It ended 1-1 and i punched fukk oot my old mans leg when we scored whilst trying to keep a straight face so as not to be outed :lol:

I was in the home end aswell but had a few Rangers fans dotted about me so it wasn't too bad. Was about to swing for the woman behind me though. Some guy wanted Papac sent off and McCoist sent to the stand when he came onto the pitch when Goian was down :lol:

I done it at the new st mirren stadium in our 0-0 cup draw,was a saturday afternoon 12:30 ko i'm sure?

My mates wee brother got caught drinking the night before the game & his dad never went to the game so that he make sure his brother didn't go out.

So he dragged me with him. My heart was in my mouth about 5 times that game,we were rotten! St Mirren were all over us.

Glad they never scored :lol:

I was in the Man U end at Old Trafford last season when we drew 0-0 with them and the 2 idiots behind me kept going on about how they supported Septic and Man City and asking each other why they were even there :lol: . It was just my luck that out of 70,000 Man U fans i had these 2 drunken Scottish arseholes behind me.

If you REALLY want to know what it's like to feel like a pork chop in a Synagogue, I had the ultimate experience...Celtic V Rangers at the auld piggery 1st April 1989.

(Naw, it's not an April fools joke) And I'm in amongst 84,000 bheasts :anguish: with 5,000 of our lads up the other end giving TBB (with add ons) laldy.

We hadn't beaten them in almost 10 years, so they were very confident of gubbing us :lol: So I'm directly in line with the mhanks 6 yard box where Packy Bonner is strutting around like a fucking peacock. We're on the attack..the ball get whipped into the box, Drinkell bullets it past Bonner and I'm up in the air...my Brother realised this was going to happen and he drags me down and kicks my fucking shin, where I immediately yell out..."You fucking rotten cunt" and the bheasts think I'm yelling at Drinkell.

Ferguson takes a 25-30 yard free kick...Bonner cannae hold it, and Costy heads it into the net...my Brother grabs me around the neck and puts his hand over my mouth.

The bheasts start singing ra sellic songs...Guess who is the only guy in that crowd who disnae know the words??? Suspicion of the highest order doh Ra sellic score and there's bedlam and I'm the only diddy not celebrating...and the bheasts have clicked I'm no a tim :blush: but a guy realises I've got a different accent and tells the others that I'm a tim for the day :ph34r: so I grab my Brother and go to the back of the mob closer to the exits.

A couple of minutes to go and the scum get a penalty kick...Joe Miller misses it, I yell YESSSSSSSSSSSS and we run like fuck out the ground with bottles flying through the air.

That's what you call being a thrillseeker :lol::uk:

I was in the home end aswell but had a few Rangers fans dotted about me so it wasn't too bad. Was about to swing for the woman behind me though. Some guy wanted Papac sent off and McCoist sent to the stand when he came onto the pitch when Goian was down :lol:

Right, my eyes playing tricks on me or did Lynn just post in a football section?

Right, my eyes playing tricks on me or did Lynn just post in a football section?

Most times I go into threads in the BD or when the transfer section was here, you'd go to the bottom of the page and see her name (tu)

This was the first time, in literally years, I missed a game completely. I'm yet to sit in the opposing end though, I would get my head kicked in after 5 minutes knowing me.

I done it at Motherwell once and nearly got caught because a Motherwell blatantly handballed it right in front of me and I jumped up and shouted luckily 2secs later Maurice Ross done it and got a foul against him :lol:. I was only 13/14 at the time. We won 1-0 and Lovenkrands scored the winner it was the 05/06 season. It's only once you sit amongst the home fans you realise how much they hate Rangers. The envy is embarrassing to say the least.

on my 12th birthday my aunty took me to a celtic game as a surprise but i'd gotten the new rangers top and it was a scorcher but had my jacket with me so had to sit in the celtic end with my jacket on. Think they were playin the pars and had beaten them 5-1 im sure, needless to say we were the only ones not cheerin every time they scored. I was totally shittin myself.

I'd rather not go to a game at all than sit with the home fans to be honest.

It can be fun, shouting things like, "Oh do come on chaps! You must try harder! These Rangers boys are in different league and so much better than you, so you must try harder!"