Stv News.

When was this? What about the large number of people in the Celtic end last week, shouting FTQ and singing there IRA songs.

Why have we not heard of any of them getting arrested? why haven't they been on the STV MAIN news. Why have they not been in the papers?

Because Sellic Park is not in Fife (tu)

When was this? What about the large number of people in the Celtic end last week, shouting FTQ and singing there IRA songs.

Why have we not heard of any of them getting arrested? why haven't they been on the STV MAIN news. Why have they not been in the papers?

Dunfermline you could hear a few putting the add-on in.

And I already said it would be interesting to see what happens on the other side, but even though there seem to be a lack of balance which needs looked into i'm not going to be defending any fans still stupid enough to put in those add-ons into the songs.

There was arrests/arrest at the Dunfermline v Hibs game as well for racist chanting/abuse. Im guessing Fife constabulary have some kind of purge on which funnily enough might blow this offensive bill out of the water.

If it hasnt already of course (tu)

Not sure if it was this thread I mentioned it, but the Procurator Fiscal was at the game. He was also in Lourenzos before the game, which I found strange. Sectarian singing seems to be something which is taken serious in his district, yet he condones sectarian music being played through the sound system in a nightclub?

How do they work this one out?

If I sing an offensive song at the game, or in the street, I get arrested. Yet it's OK to play them through a nightclub sound system?

some one should give keevins these links.

http://www.thescotti...g-Pars-ace.html

http://www.dailyreco...86908-23444925/

Hugh keevins writes for the Daily Record, and they highlighted the naimsith incident more than the sun did.

so is the cunt mental or,just a bitter old cunt?

Can the polis prove that these guys where MUTTERING? And how the fuck does he know what he was saying if he was MUTTERING?

Where the polis standing right beside him?

Don't know the answer to this, but I can tell you the Police can prove there was sectarian music being played in a club in full view of them. Could these guys not claim discrimination?

I thought you were talking about at the weekend, but not withstanding that, Ibrox isnt in Fife either mate (tu)

Its clearly a Fife constabulary initiative as there was arrests the previous week as well. (tu)

(tu) I was talking about the Celtic fans at Ibrox at the old firm game. They where singing there IRA songs, and shouting FTQ.

And 2 Rangers fans make it on to the news for shouting and swearing. thats what i was meaning.

Alex Salmond isn't.

Just because people are catholic it doesn't automatically make them Celtic fans or anti-Rangers.

Very true. The SNP was established by a good Rangers man as well.

You will find that there are very few catholics in the hierarchy of the SNP :sherlock:

Since the Queen is head of the Church of England, is it not therefore just as much a sectarian offence to shout about fucking her as it is to fucking the Pope? And actually I would also think that such statements would come under the heading of treason, which still carried the death penalty in this country. Be interesting to see how many tims the wonderful fife constabularly nick when they are in town.

and yet we dont make a stand....

Has always been the problem with our support, far too divided to unite and make a stand. Even Celtic fans who despise all the crass Republicanism of ǝpɐbıɹq uǝǝɹb ǝɥʇ will support their right to sing their songs and fly their flags, whereas we have people willing to grass on their own in our support. It's a sad state of affairs.

Has always been the problem with our support, far too divided to unite and make a stand. Even Celtic fans who despise all the crass Republicanism of ǝpɐbıɹq uǝǝɹb ǝɥʇ will support their right to sing their songs and fly their flags, whereas we have people willing to grass on their own in our support. It's a sad state of affairs.

I read in a recent poll that 75% of their support said they didnt want any of the shite songs from ǝpɐbıɹq uǝǝɹb ǝɥʇ so im not sure they do support their right to sing their songs. (tu)

So the message goes out to all Rangers fans - who are you going to vote for? The catholic Scottish Labour Party or the anti-protestant SNP?

Wake up vote Conservative and lets get these haters out of power at every level.

So the message goes out to all Rangers fans - who are you going to vote for? The catholic Scottish Labour Party or the anti-protestant SNP?

Wake up vote Conservative and lets get these haters out of power at every level.

What makes you so sure the tories will act any differently when subjected to the heat from the media and the PC brigade.