Goian Feigns Injury

Al Jolson

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Must be a slow news week when Traynor writes utter shite like this. Big Dorin, with a history of injuries, takes a thwack to the ankle, probably concerned it's more serious than it turned out to be. Christ, has nobody ever given Traynor a dead leg, which hurts like fuck for a few minutes, then the pain dies down? If not, I'll volunteer to show him how it works.

The fuckin Scottish media. Utterly pathetic, libellous and at the root of a lot of Scotland's apparent problems with their utter sensationalism and the way they love to stir shit up, then blame it on the football fans

In the managers post game interview he even said that goian got a wee bit of a fright when it happened, which to me seemed fair enough and that he was more worried than seriously injured, if traynor was any kind or journo he'd be working in london for a real paper rather than "reimagining" events!

Right about what?

goian. he was at it. not sure why and he wasn't cheating.

I suspect he got a fright the realised their was fuck all wrong with him and it escalated from there. durrant said similar at b

ht. happened to me once when I jarred a knee. went down like a shot to protect myself only to reaslise their was f all wrong.

Did no one listen to the game on the radio? Billy Dodds and Jim Traynor discussed the stretcher incident at half time, initially both lambasting him, much like this article does. Only for Dodd's to defend Goian to an extent, saying, in his experience, the ankle can sometimes react badly when taking a hit, but then come back to you a few minutes later, thus explaining why Goian got a stetcher off and was able to walk back on. Someone from the backroom staff then confirmed this is exactly what happened and no more was said. So Jim knows exactly the reasoning behind it but wrote the article anyway?

Come on Jim ya big fat balloon, normally i can cope with his shite, he is equal in his dislike of the old firm, and his radio show can be a funny listen, but this is a nonsense!

I heard heavy hole say something about this on the radio on Saturday.

Anything to try and take the shine off a good win and performance.

Im sure the big man actually thought he was hurt, hence the stretcher. Say he was, is Traynor trying to suggest that he should just stay on and score 'man points'?

For a footballer, injury is a serious thing. The guys are there to play and win, not show how 'hard' they are to impress fat trolls.