Goian Feigns Injury

Al Jolson

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

What a shite article. Found myself disagreeing with him on almost every point. Embarrassing.

Or to the SPL. That's where you can see grown men, many of them fine, athletic specimens, embarrass themselves every week. If anyone comes near them they fall down clutching legs, arms, heads, ankles and backs. They writhe and squeal and slap the turf as though in unbearable pain.

Who could disagree with that?

Players that do this - worst cunts.

Its the triple salco roll that gets me.

When I remember some of tackles that I took when I played at 5's or 11's and compare the reaction of me to the reaction of a professional today, well it does make you wonder.

Personally, if I was a manager, I would fine any player for play acting, it is one of my biggest peeves in football.

Its the triple salco roll that gets me.

When I remember some of tackles that I took when I played at 5's or 11's and compare the reaction of me to the reaction of a professional today, well it does make you wonder.

Personally, if I was a manager, I would fine any player for play acting, it is one of my biggest peeves in football.

I like what you say if you were a manager, the problem can't be solved by fines and stuff it should be the managers stamping it out and making sure there players don't do it.

Of course that won't happen as everyone seems to now have the attitude of "The foreigners do it so we should too" and it'd take a real football loving manager to try and implement such changes.

Sorry but am i missing something here.

Goian got kicked on the ankle, landed on it awkwardly and was in some pain as a result. He went off to get treatment which he did. Seems pretty silly to me if someone is feigning injury that he will stay off the park for a few minutes while play resumes and we are down to 10 men.He had already cleared the danger and had nothing to gain by "feigning" injury. And did he not go down later on in the 2nd half in our goals clutching the right ankle again?

Was he feigning injury to gain a foul or get a player sent off...No he fucking wasn't so why are arseholes like Traynor writing such inflammatory articles and many on here backing the fat cunt up???

Who could disagree with that?

Players that do this - worst cunts.

Indeed they are. I don't think this happens too much in the SPL though. Occasionally, yes.

I don't see why we should expect footballers to be immune to pain. Sometimes things just hurt like fuck and then in a couple of minutes you are fine, it's not a miracle.

You can't possibly compare footballers to rugby players as well, stupid comparison.

What an actual wanker. Stick him on the pitch and see how he does the prick. And why the fuck pick on Goian, considering he probably was hurt in the incident and was man enough to brave through it and get on with the game. Could the idiot not actually find a decent example and a real one or did he just decide to make up a story for the fun of it