Has The 'mystery' Sfa Lawyer Been Identified Yet?

CanadianBacon

Have we a name yet for the mystery SFA lawyer who found Naismith 'guilty'?

It was quite clear that Naisy was guilty of the offence and deserves his two game ban. End of story.

Let's not get involved in some kind of witch-hunt, where there is a possibility of an individual's personal details revealed on an internet site. Which may result in some members posting things that might get themselves and indeed this forum into trouble (tu)

It was quite clear that Naisy was guilty of the offence and deserves his two game ban. End of story.

Let's not get involved in some kind of witch-hunt, where there is a possibility of an individual's personal details revealed on an internet site. Which may result in some members posting things that might get themselves and indeed this forum into trouble (tu)

Well said that man.

I hope he has a suspicious sounding name. O'Something. It will add fuel my paranoia and keep me bleating about anti-Rangers agenda's for a few more weeks.

Fuck it, even if he hasn't I'll do it anyway. Everyones against us, the Romanists have permeated every level of Scottish society, so they have.

On a completely unrelated matter - sarcasm is the funniest form of wit.

I hope he has a suspicious sounding name. O'Something. It will add fuel my paranoia and keep me bleating about anti-Rangers agenda's for a few more weeks.

Fuck it, even if he hasn't I'll do it anyway. Everyones against us, the Romanists have permeated every level of Scottish society, so they have.

On a completely unrelated matter - sarcasm is the funniest for of wit.

By anyones standards,that's real poor form.

How about there is a bit of transparency into the procedure, and we are told who is referring each case to whoever is dolling out the punishments.

Are we going to be kept informed of why one player has his case referred, and another is totally ignored, or is found not guilty?

Are we going to get an assurance that every camera angle of every incident is supplied by the TV company, and not just the footage that some Sky or ESPN employee decides is relevant?

As far as I know, no one has told us who decides what material the judge and jury guy is to be provided with.

why is it secret, I do not understand, any other walk of life the judge is named, why not in football?

It's a two tier process. If you want to know who the "judges" are you appeal the decision then you get to have your say and see who is handing it down.

I think it's a great idea and could work in main courts as well.

Somebody takes a quick look, within reason, looks at a persons history and passes a judgement/sentence which is either accepted without a court appearance or appealed to kick off a court appearance.

Brilliant idea.

It's a two tier process. If you want to know who the "judges" are you appeal the decision then you get to have your say and see who is handing it down.

Somebody takes a quick look, within reason, looks at a persons history and passes a judgement/sentence which is either accepted without a court appearance or appealed to kick off a court appearance.

Brilliant idea.

I like it also but only if you're told the reasoning behind the decision so you know what it is you are appealing exactly. I think that's probably the case here but I'm not sure.

Were the rules not meant to increase transparency? There's absolutely no reason to keep the individuals name secret and, as far as I know, it was the guy Cole mentioned earlier in the thread. Also, to be fair to the SFA, I don't think they kept that fact secret. Not quite sure what Ally's alluding to with this statement.

Brilliant idea.

So, what if the "judge" presiding over the first tier has a vested intrest? I still see NO reason to be annonymous.

So, what if the "judge" presiding over the first tier has a vested intrest? I still see NO reason to be annonymous.

Well if he has a vested interest and keeps handing out bans that get appealed, it soon becomes obvious he is not doing the job right.

If however 75% of his bans are accepted, then clearly the clubs have confidence in him.

As I say, it's actually a brilliant idea as long as each case reviewed is made public.