Strikers On Free Transfers

NorthernLights

It seems pretty obvious that we're dreadfully short of options up front. If Lafferty or Jelavic get injured then our only real choice is to move Naisy there, which I don't believe is his best position.

So, who is ACTUALLY available?

We can't make signings from other clubs until January, so it will be players without a club that we're looking at.

A quick look has found me:

Marcus Bent - Not a bad goalscoring record in England, without ever really exploding. He is 33 now, though.

James McFadden - What I'd consider a luxury player. For every great game he has, he has 10 where he doesn't really do much. Pretty poor goalscoring record and looks set to sign for Wolves.

El-Hadji Diouf - Didn't set the world alight on loan here, but has shown glimpses of excellence previously in his career. Rumoured to be in talks with Wigan and Doncaster.

That's just from players released from EPL sides. Wouldn't know where to start looking for other players.

Cousin bullying Caldwell and McManus in his last game was one of the most dominant Old Firm performances in my lifetime.

What a player on his day, defences just couldn't cope with him. Bit of a nutter mind you.

That game he was fantastic, his goal gets overlooked quite a bit I would say.