Getting Hit By Ball

Lollypop85

Anyone see the guy getting hit by the ball in bf2 today, he was right infront of me, had literally sat down 2mins before the ball got struck by hibs players warming up, looked fucking agony! Would have been me of he didn't appear!

Anyone else been hit by the ball?

I've never been hit, although once i was sitting in the Broomie near the front and the ball went over to the back rows. So as it was coming down, i went to punch it back but i punched it straight up and hit the wee girl behind me square in the face.

I seen a clip this morning, man and wife and two kids were at the baseball, mum had one on her knee dad had the other, when the baseball was hit into the crowd he tried to catch it launching his kid in the process, he fumbled the ball and had to yank his child back from the ground by its ankle, the look the mother gave him was a classic, someone will find it and post cause its a belter.

I seen a clip this morning, man and wife and two kids were at the baseball, mum had one on her knee dad had the other, when the baseball was hit into the crowd he tried to catch it launching his kid in the process, he fumbled the ball and had to yank his child back from the ground by its ankle, the look the mother gave him was a classic, someone will find it and post cause its a belter.

This?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rkx262sEhEk&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Seen it yesterday...brilliant! :)

He was brilliant, got up and gave the player the fingers haha! He's my fave wee person at ibrox!

Aye, player seemed to give the ball boy verbals too but the wee lad came back with the fingers again and shouting abuse at him.

this it?

Jamie Ness smashed the ball into some Hibs players face from all of a yard away during the second half. I heard the noise it made all the way up in the club deck. Absolutely brilliant

I shouted handball at first, then realised he'd nearly fkn decapitated the poor guy.