Why Don't You Go Home....

Al Jolson

I thought you were gonna say something about the famine but that would be racist offensive and secterian but it appears after todays game its O.K to say the same to British Soldiers.

Oh I hope that when I wake up the front and back pages are covered in the filths songs.

Fingers crossed.

Ah who the fuck am I kidding

Still loads of Football to be played, i'm loving all the banter and being ten points ahead of the scum but don't want to get too overexcited. Look at them last year, they thought they had the beating of Rangers and it made it all the sweeter when we won the League. I hope Ally gets this attitude instilled in the players, last thing we need is for Lafferty or some other player to do a Samaras/Commons.

In fairness to AJ, this is something I tweeted at the end of last season on the way back from killie. We should sing this at the piggery in December...providing we win and have a substantial margin between us and evil in the league. Or wait until later in the season.

Either way the song needs to be adopted, they hate the sound of it and there is nothing they could do about it. A real GIRUY.