Before The Influx Of Excited Tarriers Come On Here

RFC55

Mcgobblegiver has stated the end of October, massive news is coming out of Rangers. More administration nonsense again.

I have just been text this, so please dont give me the shite about following the tramp etc. I dont use twitter. This is where the knicker wetters can come in and enjoy themselfs

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mcgobblegiver has stated the end of October, massive news is coming out of Rangers. More administration nonsense again.

I have just been text this, so please dont give me the shite about following the tramp etc. I dont use twitter. This is where the knicker wetters can come in and enjoy themselfs

What - again? Oh no. Should I panic now ?

Anyone would think we were 9 points in front of our second place rivals, 10 points in front of 'them' and that a negative story was a way of dulling that feeling during the international break!?

Maybe now is a good time to go into administration - losing 10 points would just make it more interesting again!:sherlock:

Sorry for posting mate, but you know what it ends up like on here :disappointment:

27th or 28th October apparently

As a mod, it relives me to see a thread set for this.

Means I don't need spend ages moving shit - ain't getting paid for this y'know (please read this CanadaReady :))

What - again? Oh no. Should I panic now ?

Anyone would think we were 9 points in front of our second place rivals, 10 points in front of 'them' and that a negative story was a way of dulling that feeling during the international break!?

Maybe now is a good time to go into administration - losing 10 points would just make it more interesting again!:sherlock:

THIRD!