Alan Thompson, Mikel Arteta, and Scott McDonald

justiston

Call me a sceptic but my opinion is that in football you only win things if you deserve to, too many Bears seem to forget that. Just because we are Rangers it doesn't mean that we have a devine right to win trophies every year, we have to deserve and earn it like every body else.

And, as much as it hurts, the truth of the matter is that we have got we we have deserved for the past two years. Fuck all!!

Our fans have been shocking for the most part, Ibrox is like a graveyard and about a third of the fans leave early. We have been getting on players and managers backs and there has been a lack of interest from players, chairman and other members of staff.

This quote has been posted so many times lately it's unreal, but it is so relavant at the moment.

Never fear, inevitably we shall have our years of failure, and when they arrive, we must reveal tolerance and sanity. No matter the days of anxiety that come our way, we shall emerge stronger because of the trials to be overcome. That has been the philosophy of the Rangers since the days of the gallant pioneers

Call me a sceptic but my opinion is that in football you only win things if you deserve to, too many Bears seem to forget that. Just because we are Rangers it doesn't mean that we have a devine right to win trophies every year.

And, on the other hand, we deserved to win the trophies that we did. Arteta scored his penalty, for example (though we would still have won the league if he hadn't, on goals scored). Thompson missed a penalty, McDonald scored - if Celtic's bottle goes they don't deserve to win.

This is the kind of nonsense that no Rangers supporter should ever peddle. It is naive in the extreme.

A league championship is won over the course of the season. It is won by the team who amass most points over a season. It is won by the team who earn and deserve the right to do so.

A league championship is NEVER won by a single incident, it is NEVER won on a last day, it is NEVER gifted by another team.

No Rangers supporter should ever talk this nonsense as it devalues the efforts and achievements of those involved in making our club the most successful in the world.